Re: ASHLEY WILLIAMS

Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:30 pm

He does that too often the useless c**t

Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:30 pm

Captain f*cking fantastic :roll:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:31 pm

Crap backpass but Price should still have been able to clear it.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:32 pm

Great assist! :roll:

NJ73 wrote:Crap backpass but Price should still have been able to clear it.

how many times has be done that for you?

Price had no chance with such a shocking pass. The worst bit bout it is Williams fucks up then just gives up and lets Price deal with it. He should have kept going and putting more pressure on the player

Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:33 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:

Price had no chance with such a shocking pass. The worst bit bout it is Williams fucks up then just gives up and lets Price deal with it. He should have kept going and putting more pressure on the player

Price had time to deal with it and not just blast it at the striker. But like I said, crap backpass.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:35 pm

third time he's done that this season where it had led to a goal (Sunderland,Villa and now Croatia) Yes he should be playing as we don't have anyone better, but still no excuse for that. Does it far too often for someone who is meant to be captain..

Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:39 pm

Keeper should of just side stepped but under pressure cant fault him but williams due due due

Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:39 pm

Remember he lost the header for Scotland's goal on Friday as well

Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:40 pm

Come on Chief the buck stops with your captain Fooking marvel the one and only Ashley the backpass Williams , you can blame Price all you like but it wasn't a bad. Ack pass it was Fooking awfull back pass.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:46 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Come on Chief the buck stops with your captain Fooking marvel the one and only Ashley the backpass Williams , you can blame Price all you like but it wasn't a bad. Ack pass it was Fooking awfull back pass.

Indeed it was, but Price still had the opportunity to clear it and just blasted it at the striker ffs!

Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:47 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Indeed it was, but Price still had the opportunity to clear it and just blasted it at the striker ffs!

But tbh, price shouldn't need to be put in that situation in the first place

Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:49 pm

glammy74 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

But tbh, price shouldn't need to be put in that situation in the first place

I agree but having been put in that position he should still have dealt with it, even the commentators agree with that.

If that had been Collins passing back to a Swansea 'keeper, the 'keeper would be getting crucified on here now :lol:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:52 pm

Keepers fault,should have dealt with it and not panicked.Lewis Price ffs thought he'd retired 10yrs ago.

Price shouldn't even be playing, surely we have better?

you'll be turning over for the england game now in a few minutes.

jacks = english wanabbes.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:54 pm

bluebird_mike wrote:Price shouldn't even be playing, surely we have better?

No both Hennesy and Myhill are injured hence price. I dont see how you can put the blame all on Price. Yes should have done better but should never be put in that position by the "Captain". Williams should have also continued to put pressure on Mandzukic instead of just giving up

Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:54 pm

murphy wrote:

you'll be turning over for the england game now in a few minutes.

jacks = english wanabbes.

Yeah ok :roll:

Idiot.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:55 pm

bluebird_mike wrote:third time he's done that this season where it had led to a goal (Sunderland,Villa and now Croatia) Yes he should be playing as we don't have anyone better, but still no excuse for that. Does it far too often for someone who is meant to be captain..

After this game, more of the same please. ;) :D

Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:58 pm

SBF1 wrote:
bluebird_mike wrote:third time he's done that this season where it had led to a goal (Sunderland,Villa and now Croatia) Yes he should be playing as we don't have anyone better, but still no excuse for that. Does it far too often for someone who is meant to be captain..

After this game, more of the same please. ;) :D

Oh yes :lol:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Sorry but Price has played very well so far. Williams fucked up and put pressure on Price when there was no need. Look if i cant swim i stay out of the water. Williams cannot pass back for shit proved time and time again. Ain't saying that because he is a Jack because i ain't had a go at the other Swansea players just the dead Terrorist :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:02 pm

sunday league stuff
williams surely must have been told about the surface
all the jacks are blaming the keeper surprisingly

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:11 pm

williams can't even header on goal from a corner. f*cking useless he is.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:17 pm

Not Welsh. Should not be playing. Hope he carries on making mistakes. He had a good season last year in fairness but i reckon that Caulker played a big role in that.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:21 pm

shocking marking for the second from williams aswell,

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:39 pm

NJ73 wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Price had time to deal with it and not just blast it at the striker. But like I said, crap backpass.

Are you serious? It was a diabolical back pass. I wish a Specsavers branch would open in inbred county because you lot need to visit there. :roll:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:42 pm

f*cking idiot playing his Jack tippy tappy back passes on a pitch like this

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:45 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Are you serious? It was a diabolical back pass. I wish a Specsavers branch would open in inbred county because you lot need to visit there. :roll:

Inbred country? Grow up ffs.

I said it was a crap back pass. But Price still had the opportunity to deal with it. But obviously that wouldn't suit your agenda.