Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

players who were instantly good

Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:22 pm

Not talking good debuts, fluke performances, just guys that you knew were players from the first time you saw them for us or in general and why ?

Re: players who were instantly good

Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:54 pm

Rambo, looked a class above even on his debut for us

Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:07 pm

Nooney didn't look to shabby on his debut :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:24 pm

I think Tommy Smith fits into this category well.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:50 am

Ramsey,Earnshaw,Kavanagh,Koumas(1st spell)Bellamy and one player I was gutted we never signed many moons ago was Eddie Newton(Classy Player at the level we were at)

Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:58 am

Are we talking about the first time we saw them for City, or just young players starting out?

Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:45 am

Eddie Newton,Carl Dale and Rambo

Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:02 am

Danny hill & jason fowler both had a few tricks running the midfield show years ago :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:23 pm

BluebirdJoe wrote:Are we talking about the first time we saw them for City, or just young players starting out?

first time you saw them for the city :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:27 pm

samdm94 wrote:
BluebirdJoe wrote:Are we talking about the first time we saw them for City, or just young players starting out?

first time you saw them for the city :ayatollah:

Oh I get it - this season Craig Noone and Tommy Smith are the 2 ones that really jump out, both amazing debuts!

Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:29 pm

Joe Ralls. Watched extended highlights of Oxford and he impressed me, made his home debut then against Huddersfield and was one of the best players on the pitch. And I don't really need to say anything about his goal in his League debut for us. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: