Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Four more sleeps before I jet off to Mauritius

Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:28 pm

I can hardly believe it, I will be leaving the wet Welsh weather behind and stepping out to the sunshine, really looking forward to the break, and being with the family, the grand kids will keep us busy, that is for sure, but I will get an all over tan chasing the little buggars all over the place, also looking forward to doing some snorkling as I have heard some good reports on the fish and coral, and to taking advantage of the all inclusive, food drink etc, will update when I get back, only down side is I will miss three home games, but as long as we win it will be worth it. :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Re: Four more sleeps before I jet off to Mauritius

Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:33 pm

Sounds ideal, mate - you lucky sod!

Four more sleeps before I get on a bus to Nottingham Forest! You'll still be jealous and you know it!

:lol:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:39 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:Sounds ideal, mate - you lucky sod!

Four more sleeps before I get on a bus to Nottingham Forest! You'll still be jealous and you know it!

Our bus from Maesteg is full, but yes I will be thinking and hoping we get a good result, I will be watc :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah: hing on Sky go for the result, that is for sure, hope you have a great day up there, it should be a great day out.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:41 pm

LLangynwyd Blue wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:Sounds ideal, mate - you lucky sod!

Our bus from Maesteg is full, but yes I will be thinking and hoping we get a good result, I will be watc :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah: hing on Sky go for the result, that is for sure, hope you have a great day up there, it should be a great day out.

Take a look at the Hotel it is the Shandrani Blue Bay Mauritius.