Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" FROM 6am THIS SATURDAY "

Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:00 pm

I have just been asked by the " NINIAN PARK PUB " to let All Cardiff fans know.

From 6am this Saturday before the FOREST away game.

" THE NINIAN PARK PUB WILL BE OPEN FOR DRINK & FOOD FROM 6am " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ALSO IT HAS NOW BEEN RE-FURBISHED AND WILL BE OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK, ALL CARDIFF FANS WELCOME. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " FROM 6am THIS SATURDAY "

Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:53 pm

Is the layout the same Annis IE two separate bars and that tiny bar in the Lounge ? It would of been good to of made it all open plan. Oh and leave out the plastic glasses shit.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:04 pm

I Thought they were turning into some plastic themed pub that sold steaks ???

Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:07 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Is the layout the same Annis IE two separate bars and that tiny bar in the Lounge ? It would of been good to of made it all open plan. Oh and leave out the plastic glasses shit.

Steve, the bar has been altered in the lounge part :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:09 pm

Denzil wrote:I Thought they were turning into some plastic themed pub that sold steaks ???

Denzil
Yes it is going to be a themed Rest/Bar. but on match days open as a pub/rest for us City fans. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:26 pm

i will be in there from 6am :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
have a look at the new layout :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:05 pm

i have just spoken to Eric who is co-running the Ninian and he said that it will be open at 6am and will remain open till after the supporters club coaches have left the stadium. :ayatollah:
so if any City fans want some breakfast or a drink before setting off for forest they are more than welcome to call in
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: