Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Please if you are on Facebook !!

Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:02 pm

Log on to this site and press like if you agree its a farce and an insult to charge our brave Troops with Murder for doing there Jobs to help us stay safe.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/theroyalmarine7

Re: Please if you are on Facebook !!

Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:18 pm

I wouldn't like to see them do time although it does seem they broke the law of armed conflict and the geneva convention.

They are idiots for filming the incident and saving it on a laptop.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:35 pm

Done :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:39 pm

Marc wrote:Done :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well done Marc :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Karl they were shot at first. Its war out there and they are seeing there own Men cut down by these People. These guys are trained to kill and we cant start getting sentimental when they do there Job. So did you Like or not Chief ?

Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:51 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Well done Marc :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Karl they were shot at first. Its war out there and they are seeing there own Men cut down by these People. These guys are trained to kill and we cant start getting sentimental when they do there Job. So did you Like or not Chief ?

I'm a supporting the cause.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:55 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

yes it is a war nukes .... an illegal one! .... civilians are being killed in crossfire nearly every day, but that gets swept under the carpet by our media ... such a sad state of affairs .................... old bush and blair have a lot to answer for!

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:02 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Log on to this site and press like if you agree its a farce and an insult to charge our brave Troops with Murder for doing there Jobs to help us stay safe.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/theroyalmarine7

Just done it Steve, oops I started a topic as well, never mind more the better. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:06 pm

Karl wrote:I wouldn't like to see them do time although it does seem they broke the law of armed conflict and the geneva convention.

Not getting into a dispute over this but...

The killing of this insurgent was definitely NOT filmed. Absolute fact.

I'm on the page!!!!

OOOOh.... a life on the ocean wave.. dad da da dad da da da

Come on you Jesters!!! 42Commando!!!

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:09 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

I disagree with them being trialed like that. Our governments put guns in the hands of young men, in extremely pressurised situations and therefore they have to realise that occasionally things are going to go wrong.

On the other hand, the expression Taliban terrorist is very harsh this far down the line from 9 / 11.

If soldiers were coming into your town and droppings bombs on your country, what would you do? You'd stand up and fight to defend yourself... They're no different to us and shouldn't be referred to as terrorists.

Checkout this really good documentary about the war in Afghanistan, it's filmed alongside a platoon of American troops, but basically illustrates that there are no winners in this war...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1559549/

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:14 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Karl wrote:I wouldn't like to see them do time although it does seem they broke the law of armed conflict and the geneva convention.

Not getting into a dispute over this but...

The killing of this insurgent was definitely NOT filmed. Absolute fact.

I'm on the page!!!!

OOOOh.... a life on the ocean wave.. dad da da dad da da da

Come on you Jesters!!! 42Commando!!!

Maybe. They did film a part of the incident though which will be used as evidence against them.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:14 pm

Just noticed

The people who set up the page have been blanked by ITV and BBC about the
phenomenal 48,000 already signed up to support them. The Government have
marked it as a black out.

What a f*cking foul bunch of cunts we have running our country and our lives

Freedom of Speech :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When it suits them!!!

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:23 pm

taffyapple wrote:Just noticed

When it suits them!!!

taffy as you know the government and media have always controlled what we read, see and hear ... you scratch our backs at number 10 mr murdoch and we`ll scratch yours ...... thank f**k for the internet these days!

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:26 pm

AHERNE wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

yes it is a war nukes .... an illegal one! .... civilians are being killed in crossfire nearly every day, but that gets swept under the carpet by our media ... such a sad state of affairs .................... old bush and blair have a lot to answer for!

Lee i wonder how many Murders the Taliban commit each day in the name of there religion ? I bet it dwarfs the innocents killed in the crossfire. And also i do wonder how many are killed in the crossfire by the Taliban as they could not give a fook about any life. Was that Pakistani Girl shot in the head by crossfire or by murdering scumbags. But come on Lee how can you even give the slightest of support to the Taliban.
No we should not be there i admit but our forces were sent by this Government, so at the very least we should support our troops.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:27 pm

When it suits them!!!

Dave
And this FB page as well.

link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=94836

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

When it suits them!!!

Dave
And this FB page as well.

link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=94836

Annis the group has gone nuts :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: nearly 50,000 now

f**k the Government, but sometimes... God Bless the British people cos if we do
nothing else, we support our troops!!!

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:35 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
AHERNE wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Lee i wonder how many Murders the Taliban commit each day in the name of there religion ? I bet it dwarfs the innocents killed in the crossfire. And also i do wonder how many are killed in the crossfire by the Taliban as they could not give a fook about any life. Was that Pakistani Girl shot in the head by crossfire or by murdering scumbags. But come on Lee how can you even give the slightest of support to the Taliban.
No we should not be there i admit but our forces were sent by this Government, so at the very least we should support our troops.

i dont support the taliban nukes .... i just think its none of our business what goes on in other countries .... its up to the people of afghan and pakistan to sort their own problems out! .... what happened to the girl is disgusting!

Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:36 pm

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/40154

SIGN PLEASE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:40 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
AHERNE wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Lee i wonder how many Murders the Taliban commit each day in the name of there religion ?

To be fair mate, it's not even close to the amount of people we murder in their country in the name of "Freedom".

We kill more innocent civilians in one air strike, than they kill military personnel in an entire year.

Checkout the documentary mate, eye opener...

Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:45 pm

12thMan wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
AHERNE wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Lee i wonder how many Murders the Taliban commit each day in the name of there religion ?

To be fair mate, it's not even close to the amount of people we murder in their country in the name of "Freedom".

We kill more innocent civilians in one air strike, than they kill military personnel in an entire year.

WE?

Thems Americans.

But to get something straight. Sunni kills Shia and vice versa on a far far greater scale
than even the Yanks can manage to f**k up innocent people. There are car bombs and
suicide bombings of markets, schools, MOSQUES every single day in Iraq, Pakistan, Afghan...

As proficient as the yanks are, nobody kills innocent muslims quite like other Muslims can!!!

Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:35 pm

taffyapple wrote:
12thMan wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
AHERNE wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

WE?

Thems Americans.

But to get something straight. Sunni kills Shia and vice versa on a far far greater scale
than even the Yanks can manage to f**k up innocent people. There are car bombs and
suicide bombings of markets, schools, MOSQUES every single day in Iraq, Pakistan, Afghan...

As proficient as the yanks are, nobody kills innocent muslims quite like other Muslims can!!!

I just think that Afghanistan is now so depleted, that they no longer pose a threat to us. We should just leave them alone, stop killing their people and stop endangering our own troops lives. They don't want us there and I haven't heard many of our servicemen say they want to be there.

I want our boys brought home.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:23 pm

I just think that Afghanistan is now so depleted, that they no longer pose a threat to us. We should just leave them alone, stop killing their people and stop endangering our own troops lives. They don't want us there and I haven't heard many of our servicemen say they want to be there.

I want our boys brought home.[/quote]

Thats a little naive if i'm being honest. The people of Afghanistan have practically
left the fight. Its Pakistani Taliban in there now. The Afghans got sick of the Taliban
themselves (and us of course) Once we leave, there will 100% be a civil war there
again, because the hordes of Pakis will be loyal to their country who are gagging to
get a foothold in Afghanistan. So stop killing 'their' people is not quite so accurate.

Its all a political football.

But the actual fellers on the Front Line fight with totally different sets of rules. Thats
where the injustice lies.

Our Government are now looking for an exit strategy that still gives them friendly links
with whoever takes over. Putting our lads up as sacrificial lambs (every day on the battlefield)
is part of that strategy.

"Yes Abdul my friend, remember that time when our two children ran in the middle of vicious
crossfire between Taliban and the British, the British lay down their weapons so the kids could
get past unhurt

"Yes what brave gallant honourable men they are"

"WERE, you mean. The Taliban slaughtered them. then chopped off their heads, and two of them
while they were still alive"

"What about the kids?"

"They died horribly riddled with AK47 rounds"