Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swansea City reveal £14.6m profit

Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:32 pm

castleblue wrote:So Swansea City are about to post a £14m profit and Swansea Council receive not a single penny in income from the Liberty Stadium.

How does that work then. ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Swansea Council do not pay a penny towards the upkeep of the stadium. That's how that works.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:34 pm

SCFC wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:mmmm dont you mean swansea directors/owners made 14 mil because certainly not spending money on players or the ground!!! where else is money going???? :lol:

Stadium expansion, training ground, acadamy.

The directors/owners haven't taken anything out of the club, they are all fans of the club. Something you can only dream about really at the moment.

none of which have happened yet so we will see! and sure they will have taken bonus for profits company made, all directors do this in any company or are your lot saints???? :o

never known any football club directors/owners do it for the love of club sorry does not happen in real world!!!! :D
Last edited by pembroke allan on Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:35 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
SCFC wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:mmmm dont you mean swansea directors/owners made 14 mil because certainly not spending money on players or the ground!!! where else is money going???? :lol:

The directors/owners haven't taken anything out of the club, they are all fans of the club. Something you can only dream about really at the moment.

none of which have happened yet so we will see! and sure they will have taken bonus for profits company made, all directors do this in any company or are your lot saints???? :o

The Acadamy in Landore is nearly half finished already.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:38 pm

NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
SCFC wrote:

The Acadamy in Landore is nearly half finished already.

shows how much interest i have in your lot :lol: but fair play you are making an effort to be bigger! :D

Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:20 pm

scotsjack wrote:£8 million loss last year after paying the promotion bonuses etc. £14.6 million profit this year, including the money from Rodgers joining Liverpool. Without the Rodgers money, over two seasons we wouldn't be far off breaking even! Even more crazy is the fact that we are going to be one of the few teams to post a profit in the Premier League, and these days are even seen by some to be a good example. (I'm well aware of our past!)

This isn't a pop at anyone, but there are a few posters on here who seem to think that getting promoted will be the way to start paying off your debts, I've said it many a time, getting to the Premier league isn't the answer. Not many clubs actually make much money in the Premier League.

you are a well run club these days.no doubt about it.for small/medium size clubs to me the swansea way is the best way.when my club get new owners i,d be more than happy for it to be run like swansea or w.b.a

Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:58 pm

jelouse cuuuunts i

Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:03 pm

llanellijack wrote:jelouse cuuuunts i

:lol: :lol: :lol: jealous of what???
why would we be jealous of such a small insignifigant town like yours!!! :D

Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:06 pm

http://fourfourtwo.com/news/england/110980/default.aspx

Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:09 am

Allan!you realy need to stop digging your self in that hole!.
Spent over 15 mill on players in the summer,plans being done to expand the lib training (indoor and out ) well on way to be done,and yes we do have owners who love the club and are fans plus a supporters trust who have simeone on the board.
Tell me when you had a local owner???
What a cock you are :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:05 am

swansealad69 wrote:Allan!you realy need to stop digging your self in that hole!.
Spent over 15 mill on players in the summer,plans being done to expand the lib training (indoor and out ) well on way to be done,and yes we do have owners who love the club and are fans plus a supporters trust who have simeone on the board.

Maybe you could pay back some of the creditors that Tony Petty screwed over? 1p in the £1 and all that?

Love it how you pretend to be holier than thou - yet forget all about Petty and his creditors :lol: :lol:

Though, you probably weren't around in those days were you? :roll:

By the way, you can't expand the liberty - it's not yours. Ospreys would never want that :lol:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:05 am

SCFC I feel sorry for... he don't know how his club is being run.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:01 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Allan!you realy need to stop digging your self in that hole!.

Maybe you could pay back some of the creditors that Tony Petty screwed over? 1p in the £1 and all that?

Love it how you pretend to be holier than thou - yet forget all about Petty and his creditors :lol: :lol:

By the way, you can't expand the liberty - it's not yours. Ospreys would never want that :lol:

My business was one of the creditors and I was owned a fair amount of money. But, over the years it's been paid back, and more.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:02 am

shizzle wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

My business was one of the creditors and I was owned a fair amount of money. But, over the years it's been paid back, and more.

Absolute nonsense.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:05 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
shizzle wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Absolute nonsense.

Really. And you have come to that conclusion how?

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:15 am

shizzle wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
shizzle wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Absolute nonsense.

Well prove it then. :? :roll:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:20 am

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
shizzle wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
shizzle wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Absolute nonsense.

Well prove it then. :? :roll:

It means that much to you? You want statements? Confidential acounts? Business details? It's not going to be posted on a public forum.

You'll just have to take my word for it, and I have no reason to lie. During the Petty era (and before) the club was awful at paying contracted companies, in fact i was several thousands of pounds out of pocket, but since the move to the new stadium and Huw Jenkins coming on board SCFC have been brilliant.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:40 am

shizzle wrote:It means that much to you? You want statements? Confidential acounts? Business details? It's not going to be posted on a public forum.

What company then? As a creditor involved with the dealings with the club under the Petty era? Until then its just made up stuff. You have no reason to lie? nonsense. You are a Jack on a Cardiff City forum. Enough reason to lie is a wind up at a minimum. No one will believe you.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:48 am

shizzle wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
shizzle wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Absolute nonsense.

How were you a creditor? What company?

I'm saying this because all creditors were paid 1p to each £1 & I know nothing else was paid after.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:58 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
shizzle wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
shizzle wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Absolute nonsense.

How were you a creditor? What company?

I'm saying this because all creditors were paid 1p to each £1 & I know nothing else was paid after.

Well seeing as it was 5p in the £ not 1p, I would suggest you don't know as much as you are trying to make out.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:07 pm

Incorrect.

Even if you were right, why all this holier than thou attitude, when not long ago your club fleeced all it's creditors? :roll:

Swansea fans have short memories, although they probably weren't fans at that time. Jumping on the prem bandwagon & all that! :lol:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:26 pm

You seem to really, really care about this but I'm not about to announce which company I own on a public forum. But, it's the truth, simple as that.

And, i'm in no way defending SCFC and how they dealt with companies many years ago, they were terrible, as I have already said.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:32 pm

shizzle wrote:You seem to really, really care about this but I'm not about to announce which company I own on a public forum. But, it's the truth, simple as that.

And, i'm in no way defending SCFC and how they dealt with companies many years ago, they were terrible, as I have already said.

No, just reminding the Swansea fans that come on here mocking our financial stuation, that your little club was in a worse position not too long ago.

Though I doubt they would remember as they weren't fans then, only been going the last two seasons ;)

Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:34 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
shizzle wrote:You seem to really, really care about this but I'm not about to announce which company I own on a public forum. But, it's the truth, simple as that.

No, just reminding the Swansea fans that come on here mocking our financial stuation, that your little club was in a worse position not too long ago.

Though I doubt they would remember as they weren't fans then, only been going the last two seasons ;)

And now we make over £14m profit.

How times change.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:16 pm

shizzle wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

How times change.

With no real assets though.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:42 pm

Thing is over the years the ones owed money have all been paid back !and as expanding tje lib !well if you are going to gob off then you realy should get your facts right as the club are going to extend the east stand by 6k if the club are still in the prem next season and then both ends in time taken it to 32 k.
All been in the press .
And back to you,your debt is due to big spending on shit has been players and you lot all jumped on the band wagon just like ypu are now,you have become a joke and feel sory for the fans who want to keep there history but has seen it gone by asians with bullshit promisis but off course yet again you fall for it.
When will you learn??!

Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:23 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Thing is over the years the ones owed money have all been paid back !and as expanding tje lib !well if you are going to gob off then you realy should get your facts right as the club are going to extend the east stand by 6k if the club are still in the prem next season and then both ends in time taken it to 32 k.
All been in the press .
And back to you,your debt is due to big spending on shit has been players and you lot all jumped on the band wagon just like ypu are now,you have become a joke and feel sory for the fans who want to keep there history but has seen it gone by asians with bullshit promisis but off course yet again you fall for it.
When will you learn??!

Think you'll find that all creditors were paid a very small fraction of what they were owed.. But let the grown ups do the money talk? :lol:

I think you'll find that you should get your facts right.. Has been players? Players brought in have all been young and with considerable value. Only older players are Helguson and Bellamy. Bellamy CERTAINLY isn't a has-been. :roll:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:50 pm

15mil i would ask for my money back! plans and more plans mmmm heared that for several years now come back when they are finished maybe be taken seriously then, doesn matter when we had local owner as is no concern of you is it?? as usual spout same crap about saint hew and his merry men! ffs better get him knighted for his work for charity called swansea town!!!!! :D

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:06 pm

shizzle wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

How times change.

If this is true, and there are some creditors who have been paid off and some who haven't (like the inland revenue for example) then someone is in a lot of trouble as this action is fraudulent. So a good idea not to go into any detail. :lol:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:08 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
shizzle wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

How times change.

If this is true, and there are some creditors who have been paid off and some who haven't (like the inland revenue for example) then someone is in a lot of trouble as this action is fraudulent. So a good idea not to go into any detail. :lol:

The inland revenue and HMRC were both paid in full as was the rule then as they had preferred creditor status.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:10 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Thing is over the years the ones owed money have all been paid back !and as expanding tje lib !well if you are going to gob off then you realy should get your facts right as the club are going to extend the east stand by 6k if the club are still in the prem next season and then both ends in time taken it to 32 k.
All been in the press .
When will you learn??!

Fair play. Of all the bolllox spouted off by all the jacks on here you are the best.

I don't think I've actually seen a post from you without a complete lie in it.

You managed it with your 1st sentence here.

No way will your club have paid either the bank or the Inland Revenue off, and if they've paid off 'selected' people then I'm sure the official receiver will be interested in the fraudulant behaviour of your directors.

Hardly a surprise given some of their track records mind.

Next you'll be telling me Huw has paid all of Casey's debts back. :lol: