Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gunnarsson close to being stripped of captaincy

Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:26 pm

Aron Gunnarsson is set to lose the Iceland captaincy after describing Albanians as "mostly criminals".

Re: Gunnarsson close to being stripped of captaincy

Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:30 pm

Stripped of captaincy for telling the truth?

Whats the world coming to :roll:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:34 pm

Legend :lol:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:43 pm

Lol,
at least he didn't call all disabled people wrong doer's in a past life,

like glenn hoddle

Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:21 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:27 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:Aron Gunnarsson is set to lose the Iceland captaincy after describing Albanians as "mostly criminals".

Really? :roll: pathetic. So stating a fact these days lands you in trouble? jesus! :lol:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:10 pm

Gunnar's got banter :lol:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:51 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:Aron Gunnarsson is set to lose the Iceland captaincy after describing Albanians as "mostly criminals".

Sounds about right, good on him.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:11 pm

he says what he wants, he say what he waaaaants, aaron gunnarson, he says what he wants

Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:16 pm

The Cardiff fans backing him here are absolutely pathetic when I know if it was Ashley Williams they'd call for his head and say he's not worthy of the Captaincy for being a naive bigot.

He deserves to lose it, not all Albanians are criminals. It's just as bad as saying we all shag sheep, all Muslims are terrorists or all Chinese people look the same. It's stereotyping and it's wrong.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:01 pm

:laughing3: :nono: :lol:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:09 pm

LeBlue wrote:The Cardiff fans backing him here are absolutely pathetic when I know if it was Ashley Williams they'd call for his head and say he's not worthy of the Captaincy for being a naive bigot.

He deserves to lose it, not all Albanians are criminals. It's just as bad as saying we all shag sheep, all Muslims are terrorists or all Chinese people look the same. It's stereotyping and it's wrong.

Grow a set of bollocks you f*cking minge.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:15 pm

bleed_blue wrote:
LeBlue wrote:The Cardiff fans backing him here are absolutely pathetic when I know if it was Ashley Williams they'd call for his head and say he's not worthy of the Captaincy for being a naive bigot.

a very intelligent response ;)

Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:17 pm

bleed_blue wrote:

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:18 pm

I aint backing him but everyone is entitled to an opinion...

Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:23 pm

Die Walkure wrote:
bleed_blue wrote:

a very intelligent response ;)

I do apologize, im bored. Everyone is enititled to their opinion.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:28 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Stripped of captaincy for telling the truth?

Whats the world coming to :roll:

he was a bit off the mark! he said most albanians, surely he meant all albanians! have you ever heard of a non albanian criminal ??

Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:44 pm

Large doner with chilli sauce please mate

Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:05 pm

bleed_blue wrote:

Hahaha quality

Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:21 pm

Well who could f*cking blame him for saying such truths. He lives in Cardiff where every single Albanian I have had the misfortune of meeting on my travels (Particularly down Albany) has been up to no good. They are bad eggs in general but by f**k when they are faced with a police force who quiver at the sight of Dai from Blackwood and his three little girls down the City then they run rampant.

All hail Gunnarson, a true Cardiffian in the making and i'm sure he'd make a fine captain for us too.

:old:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:08 pm

bleed_blue wrote:

Bigger set than you mate.

Least I can take an opinion on the Internet rather than react like the time you found your brother shagging your missus. :lol:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:13 am

LeBlue any fan is entitled to an opinion so stop speaking for us, idiot.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:29 am

LeBlue wrote:
bleed_blue wrote:

Least I can take an opinion on the Internet rather than react like the time you found your brother shagging your missus. :lol:

You say you can take an opinion yet stated that anyone backing Gunnarsson is pathetic? and surley Gunnarssons opinion is that most albanians are criminals so again doesn't look like you take opinions too well :lol:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:50 am

DandoCCFC wrote:LeBlue any fan is entitled to an opinion so stop speaking for us, idiot.

So respect his opinion too then. :roll:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:05 pm

gknighty89 wrote:
LeBlue wrote:
bleed_blue wrote:

You say you can take an opinion yet stated that anyone backing Gunnarsson is pathetic? and surley Gunnarssons opinion is that most albanians are criminals so again doesn't look like you take opinions too well :lol:

Didn't say I couldn't take it did I? Twisting words. Poor play sir.

Simply said he deserved to lose his Captaincy as opinion or not. It's something a Captain of an International Team should say. ;) also called the fans backing him pathetic and followed up with "if it was Ashley Williams they'd call for his head and say he's not worthy of the Captaincy for being a naive bigot." which, don't get me wrong I hate the jack bastards but it's true. Everyone'd call for his head.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:16 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:LeBlue any fan is entitled to an opinion so stop speaking for us, idiot.

By speaking for us? Shut up.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:40 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

By speaking for us? Shut up.

Dando, remember that time you got lippy by saying Akinfenwa was more proven in the Premier League than Heskey? Yeah me too. Shut up little boy :lol: