Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

X factor final 4 .... your predictions

Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:12 pm

no city this weekend, so I got smashed friday rather than watch wales... nursing a 2 day hangover watched x factor

final 4

ella, union J , james and jehmane

anyone disagree with that

or am I turning gay :?
need to man up and never watch that shit again

Re: X factor final 4 .... your predictions

Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:25 pm

only poofs watch that mate :shock:

Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:39 pm

llanellijack wrote:only poofs watch that mate :shock:

:lol:

or if your mrs is insane and will cause more grief than a tidel wave if you try changing the channel during x factor

Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:31 am

James will go on to have a huge career, whatever happens between now and Christmas. Simon Cowell will sign him up.

I think Lucy is a dark horse. Was a fan of hers before she was on X-Factor.

Jade doesn't have a good enough voice.

Jahmene has an incredible voice, but not convinced that he has the mental strength to get through the competition - there's so much involved, I don't think he'd physically make it. Can't see him being successful in the charts either.

Ella has a great voice, but is too young and can't see her winning it.

The groups would fail in the business. Little Mix and One Direction have that covered for the foreseeable future. MK1 are different, but can't see who'd buy their records.

Kye is good, but there are so many people like him. Chris has a great voice, and there is a market for him.

Less said about Rylan the better.

I'm going for a Lucy, James, Chris and Ella final 4.

This year is the first time where I haven't been able to pick a winner. Some strong acts.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:20 am

Ella, James, jahmane, and one of the boy bands who's name I've forgot

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:40 am

milly44 wrote:Ella, James, jahmane, and one of the boy bands who's name I've forgot

you said rylan is your fave !!!! changed your mind again have you :D

Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:40 am

ella,

james,

jahmene,

jade ellis.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:21 am

Jahmene, Ella, Union J and MK1.

I think Jahmene and Ella go without saying. They are by far the two most naturally gifted in the competition. Union J are the boyband outlet that all the girls will vote for. I think MK1 remind me a bit of an urban version of Same Difference from years back. They're just in it for the laughs, are enjoying it and I think that attitude is winning them fans. I'm a big fan of MK1 because they represent what being involved in the music industry should all be about. Just make the most of it while you can. :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:43 am

Ella... She'll win it despite her tender age. Good market for her music as both young and old will like her.

Union J... 2nd. Will be bigger than One Direction as they all can actually sing. Teen girls will vote for them no matter how bad they perform.

James... Very passionate, but couldn't listen to an album full of it. Would end up hanging myself. Definite recording contract though.

MK1... f*cking hate them with a passion. Especially that annoying little blonde tw*t. Trouble is the youth of today do buy this crap.

Jesus H Christ I'm getting old.
Nevermind, Madness in Brum in December :thumbup:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:52 am

Northamptonblues wrote:Ella... She'll win it despite her tender age. Good market for her music as both young and old will like her.

Union J... 2nd. Will be bigger than One Direction as they all can actually sing. Teen girls will vote for them no matter how bad they perform.

James... Very passionate, but couldn't listen to an album full of it. Would end up hanging myself. Definite recording contract though.

MK1... f*cking hate them with a passion. Especially that annoying little blonde tw*t. Trouble is the youth of today do buy this crap.

Jesus H Christ I'm getting old.
Nevermind, Madness in Brum in December :thumbup:

Have to agree,
Ella, James,
Union J are basically gona be as big as 1 direction, louis put that young boy in their purely for his looks he alone will get them to the final cos

MK1 have a chance, but also jade ellis (the young half cast/black girls always seem to get far) lucy, jemane,

next to go will be chris, cai, rylan , . chris cai and rylan will struggle to get past the jusdges if they end up in the bottom 2 against any the above

Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:31 pm

This trash should be banned, it's all a fix & nothing more than a Karaoke contest, take away the voice enhancers & they're all shite, love music but hate this shit with a vengeance.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:58 pm

As long as it isn't chistopher then I don't care

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:41 pm

2blue2handle wrote:As long as it isn't chistopher

Why?

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:49 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:As long as it isn't chistopher

Why?

I don't like fakes, pretending he was so nervous, his friends told him he may not be good enough :roll:
Then we find out he has had weeks of vocal training, sang infront of big crowds on a ship and even had a CD :evil:

Since that came out the nerves have totally gone :o

No surprise 3/4 judges said he is the biggest diva backstage as well.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:01 pm

4 judges will be in the final ;)

Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:05 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:4 judges will be in the final ;)

Not guaranteed if Gary loses his last two in the next month! Pretty sure he'd walk out if so, not a happy bunny and you can tell he despises Louis Walsh.

Best judge by a mile is Gary.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:15 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
hirwaunbluebird wrote:4 judges will be in the final ;)

Not guaranteed if Gary loses his last two in the next month! Pretty sure he'd walk out if so, not a happy bunny and you can tell he despises Louis Walsh.

Best judge by a mile is Gary.

I used to like him but he can become Simon Cowells bitch now IMO with his dramatic stunts. Walking off for 15 seconds, what was the point? Just to get people talking.

The show is just becoming so fake and I hate the sob stories.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:02 pm

The show is completely fake & is void of raw talent, everything is scripted with main acts being pre scouted, just going through the whole bullshit publicity stunt. Lucy Spranagan has been on the circuit for a while & was female winner of live & unsigned in 2011 as was Leona Lewis a few years earlier. Says a lot for a show that one of their most succesful acts is Jedward, a good musician would'nt go near this crap.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:15 am

Rylan or James to win.

Gary Barlow chats so much s**t.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:23 am

lethal's shooting boot wrote:The show is completely fake & is void of raw talent

This and anyone who watches these types of shows is a dribbler.