Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

cardiffs away support

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:14 pm

whats wrong with you lot top of the league and cant fill away ends :clap: :clap:

Re: cardiffs away support

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:16 pm

Shall we remind you that you took 74 fans to Ipswich?

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:17 pm

Welcome to the forum

:thumbup:

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:20 pm

llanellijack wrote:whats wrong with you lot top of the league and cant fill away ends :clap: :clap:

Its bothered you so much that you come to a club you have feck all to do with and ask this question?

LOSER

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:28 pm

that game pal was i think half way through the season and we wasn't top.come on mun your supposed to be Cardiff city take away big followings an all at. :lol:

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:29 pm

llanellijack wrote:that game pal was i think half way through the season and we wasn't top.come on mun your supposed to be Cardiff city take away big followings an all at. :lol:

Why are you here? Why don't you make the same thread on Planet Pikey? :roll:

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:31 pm

llanellijack wrote:that game pal was i think half way through the season and we wasn't top.come on mun your supposed to be Cardiff city take away big followings an all at. :lol:

So you're saying if you were top of the league then you would've filled their away end even if it was on Sky Sports? Deary me :lol: Your away support was shit compared to Cardiff when you were in the Championship

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:45 pm

i fecking hope we stay up this season and you get promoted or you probably bottle it again :oops: so we can smash you home and away and i mean on the field of play so calm down boys :)

Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:04 pm

llanellijack wrote:i fecking hope we stay up this season and you get promoted or you probably bottle it again :oops: so we can smash you home and away and i mean on the field of play so calm down boys :)

do that and we'll smash you off the field :old:

just like old times
:lol:

Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:22 pm

why cant you just stay on planet yuk

Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:22 pm

calm down hardman im a llanelli turk that supports the jacks we given you a few slaps in our time aswell you bad boy ive seen that myself over the years :x

Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:25 pm

llanellijack wrote:calm down hardman im a llanelli turk that supports the jacks we given you a few slaps in our time aswell you bad boy ive seen that myself over the years :x

grow up you fukin nob :lol:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:30 am

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it, the "big boys" feeling the need to come here and try it on when they're supposedly bigger and better... obsessed :D

Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:33 am

llanellijack wrote:calm down hardman im a llanelli turk that supports the jacks we given you a few slaps in our time aswell you bad boy ive seen that myself over the years :x

So what? Is that supposed to make you hard then :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:00 am

Watch Forest game then and make a judgement afterwards. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:36 am

sloper_road_legend wrote:
llanellijack wrote:i fecking hope we stay up this season and you get promoted or you probably bottle it again :oops: so we can smash you home and away and i mean on the field of play so calm down boys :)

do that and we'll smash you off the field :old:

just like old times

:roll:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:37 am

llanellijack wrote:whats wrong with you lot top of the league and cant fill away ends :clap: :clap:

Isn't it obvious? We haven't got the away trip organisers like Tank - who are so excellent at drumming up away support. :lol:

Last time you went to Ipswich, you took even less.

Fool.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:47 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:

Isn't it obvious? We haven't got the away trip organisers like Tank - who are so excellent at drumming up away support. :lol:

Last time you went to Ipswich, you took even less.

Fool.

Planned like a military operation

Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:01 pm

Their away support used to be first class but it's definitely nose-dived the last few years.Just like most things at their club they need to get promoted now to increase interest again as it's in danger of fading away into obscurity,especially with their more successful cousins up the road getting all the plaudits nowadays.Enough about Newport though.It's the Jacks they really need to worry about. :D

Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:02 pm

well it wouldn't be off it would it!! load of 14 and 15 year olds that's all u could ever muster,f**k off on ur own board!

Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:04 pm

6 bysedd wrote:Their away support used to be first class but it's definitely nose-dived the last few years.Just like most things at their club they need to get promoted now to increase interest again as it's in danger of fading away into obscurity,especially with their more successful cousins up the road getting all the plaudits nowadays.Enough about Newport though.It's the Jacks they really need to worry about. :D

Is that your brain as your avatar? :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:27 pm

Why don't you ask yourself why is there still a great support for us in LLanelli, Neath and Port Talbot????? Now remembering you were in Div 1 early 80s as well???? So now there is 2 generations of Jacks because of top league status? Yet we still pull great numbers from Port Talbot going West! Apart from 1 or 2 I couldn't imagine Swans having ANY serious numbers in Penarth, Barry, Taffs Well or Caerphilly so why don't you concentrate on The Scarlets and leave the great pretenders alone. PS I live in Denmark and there's more following Cardiff around my way than there is for You lot as well!!!!

Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:59 am

Is shit FACT ;)

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:01 am

Tommytynansjockstrap wrote:Newport's shit FACT ;)

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:55 am

Its dying, but its like that throughout football. Couldn't believe how small Brums following was.

The premier league top 6 will always bring out the day trippers (like Wembley trips) but how many travel to Sunderland or Norwich ? That is the true acid test.

A lot of the core away fans are the the more traditional, passionate fans who have been pushed away by the rebrand, but does that hurt our club- No, because at home they are being replaced with "new" fans.

A slightly bogus claim of one upmanship as you know if we were in the PL we would be considerably larger than the Jacks.

Us in the premiere will hurt your away numbers- they will save their dosh for the cardiff trip.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:50 pm

bollocks
your probably 16 years old hence the same old,same old boring posts that dont even make good banter and using stupid slang terms like mun :lol: :lol:

what happened to your insightful swansea city the best team in wales thread you started yesterday :?: :?:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:09 pm

We've got one or two going up to Forest. ;)

Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:23 pm

6 bysedd wrote:Their away support used to be first class but it's definitely nose-dived the last few years.Just like most things at their club they need to get promoted now to increase interest again as it's in danger of fading away into obscurity,especially with their more successful cousins up the road getting all the plaudits nowadays.Enough about Newport though.It's the Jacks they really need to worry about. :D

What plaudits are you getting? You haven't won since august. Your players and chairman are having secret meetings behind your managers back. But the funniest thing is, you deluded mongs were all convinced that Laudrup was going to be a success because he was a great player. Enjoy your relegation battle this season!

Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:17 am

So shit ffs

Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:40 am

Another f*cking illiterate six fingered sister shagger - don't bite and it will soon go away.