Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Albania Road.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:21 pm

British people are all angels I presume? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:26 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:British people are all angels I presume? :roll: :roll: :roll:

all of them.particulary the english :D not at all but if you left a crap town in the uk and moved to a different town would you try to replicate the one you left :o

Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:42 pm

jtc wrote:

all of them.particulary the english :D not at all but if you left a crap town in the uk and moved to a different town would you try to replicate the one you left :o

Personally, no, but each to their own. Im leaving the UK after graduation anyway.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:50 pm

just come back from duffryn newport.........................what a f*cking shithole like f*cking colditz :D

Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:56 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Purple in Cwmbran you give the left wing shit all the time, then you refer to the Irish as Mick's and Paddy's :? :? :? :? :? Immigration totally out of control and that is my opinion. But anyone who comes here must live to the law of the land, not by the laws of there former lands, or there Religion. If they brake the law then they should fook off back to the country they come from. Oh and they must work as well not live off my Taxes.

Not sure I give left wing shit all the time. But I guess I lean there over selfish, mealy minded, f**k you Jack I'm all right, pull up the ladder bollox some narrow minded, self centred winkers attidutes. Some of the time.

But the sentiment remains the same. In ten years time, it will be some other poor set of barsstards. Get fecking on in with it. We all deserve a chance. From my expeience, I could line up 100's of lazy, useless, wasters who don't want to work, locals....making fecking 100's in benefits and taking the piss out of me. But we have a beer and a laugh with them.

Better you all team up against poor feckers from 'abroad' who actuaally are trying to improve ther lots.

Anyway.....seem to have shut up 'pink paddy, ex roath!'

As for Micks and Paddy's.......................spent FAT too long in O'Reilleys in Newport to worry about offending them!!

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:14 pm

Purple in Cwmbran wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Massimo Osti wrote:Get rid of the lot of them ASAP

Here here pal here f*cking here. :ayatollah:

Not exactly over run in Merthyr, butt are you??!

Well theres f**k all in cwmbran best thing about that place was the cinema we built but lots of single mums with 4 diffrent race kids knocking about town :lol:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:26 pm

Purple in Cwmbran wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Purple in Cwmbran you give the left wing shit all the time, then you refer to the Irish as Mick's and Paddy's :? :? :? :? :? Immigration totally out of control and that is my opinion. But anyone who comes here must live to the law of the land, not by the laws of there former lands, or there Religion. If they brake the law then they should fook off back to the country they come from. Oh and they must work as well not live off my Taxes.

Not sure I give left wing shit all the time. But I guess I lean there over selfish, mealy minded, f**k you Jack I'm all right, pull up the ladder bollox some narrow minded, self centred winkers attidutes. Some of the time.

But the sentiment remains the same. In ten years time, it will be some other poor set of barsstards. Get fecking on in with it. We all deserve a chance. From my expeience, I could line up 100's of lazy, useless, wasters who don't want to work, locals....making fecking 100's in benefits and taking the piss out of me. But we have a beer and a laugh with them.
Better you all team up against poor feckers from 'abroad' who actuaally are trying to improve ther lots.

Anyway.....seem to have shut up 'pink paddy, ex roath!'

As for Micks and Paddy's.......................spent FAT too long in O'Reilleys in Newport to worry about offending them!!

very well put sir :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:27 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
jtc wrote:

Personally, no, but each to their own. Im leaving the UK after graduation anyway.

Well isn't that a crumb of comfort to us all.

To Cwmbran Purples. When will enough be enough? Vast swathes of our cities are unrecognizable to what they were only 30 years back. I count many black people as my close friends mainly from the Carribean. The west Indians in Cardiff who came over to work in the docks have always got stuck in and involved in the community, salt of the earth these people. Face the facts, mass uncontrolled immigration is going to bite us on the arse soon.

:old:

Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:46 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:
jtc wrote:

Well isn't that a crumb of comfort to us all.

To Cwmbran Purples. When will enough be enough? Vast swathes of our cities are unrecognizable to what they were only 30 years back. I count many black people as my close friends mainly from the Carribean. The west Indians in Cardiff who came over to work in the docks have always got stuck in and involved in the community, salt of the earth these people. Face the facts, mass uncontrolled immigration is going to bite us on the arse soon.

:old:

Much more civil tone. Uncontrolled v controlled immigration is a seperate question. Not sure about official figures but seem to remember that the number of East Europeans who legally walkedinto UK was nowhere nere what scaremongers were predicting. Point is, they are here......and generally legally entitled to be.

As for black people, I agree that generally they mucked in...although were generally pushed towards jobs no bugger else wanted. Mate of mine runs The Vale and had the Trinidad & Tobago team staying. He was blown away by their happiness and attitude. But black people still have not cracked it. Racist bigots all over the place continue to cause hurt. Listened to Jason Roberts on radio this morning.......he was almost crying with outrage about the treatment he and othe black people continue to receive from the 'ignorant'.

But surely, if you accept that (and the fact that the Irish minority were pilleried), you must accept that marginalising the weakest and minority is not a good thing.

Hence my getting het up over the treatment of and attitude toward Eastern Europeans. The world has and will be going a long time. Millions of years. All of us stay just for a milli second of time. Just seems easier to live and let live.

Smile where you can!!

Have a great day..........and 3 points at Forest would keep me smiling!

Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:22 pm