Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

atmosphere at new grounds

Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:49 am

I dont know why everyone one on this board on about the atmosphere at new grounds theres nothing wrong with the atmosphere at the LIBERTY or the britania or the amex stadium ????????????????????????????????

Re: atmosphere at new grounds

Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:39 am

abertawe dragon wrote:I dont know why everyone one on this board on about the atmosphere at new grounds theres nothing wrong with the atmosphere at the LIBERTY or the britania or the amex stadium ????????????????????????????????

I've experienced Liberty atmosphere it is awful!

Goal music too! :lol: :roll:

Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:40 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
abertawe dragon wrote:I dont know why everyone one on this board on about the atmosphere at new grounds theres nothing wrong with the atmosphere at the LIBERTY or the britania or the amex stadium ????????????????????????????????

I've experienced Liberty atmosphere it is awful!

Goal music too! :lol: :roll:

Knew you was a jack chuckle :lol:

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:31 am

For the Swansea/Reading game it was awful, even Swansea fans were booing for periods of the game. :o So much for not booing their team unlike "that team down the road" eh Brenda? :lol:

Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:03 am

Na the LIBERTY is a cauldron of noise compared to your ground

Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:11 am

abertawe dragon wrote:Na the LIBERTY is a cauldron of noise compared to your ground

I've watched MOTD, the Liberty isn't that good. :lol:

Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:30 am

You must have had your tv on mute

Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:34 am

abertawe dragon wrote:You must have had your tv on mute

Or you're just deluded. The Reading game was worse than any Cardiff game this season.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:38 am

Are you sure you are cardiff you seem to know alot about the atmosphere the mighty LIBERTY.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:53 pm

look shit head,u only joined this forum yesterday and already u post shit threads.liberty is crap-even your own fans have been moaning about it.at least we know ours is poor.if u get relegated then u will be back to 13k like u used to get in that rugby ground u dont even own.either post decent threads or go and wank over your lee trundle photo's u fanny!!

Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:02 pm

sir ninian wrote:look shit head,u only joined this forum yesterday and already u post shit threads.liberty is crap-even your own fans have been moaning about it.at least we know ours is poor.if u get relegated then u will be back to 13k like u used to get in that rugby ground u dont even own.either post decent threads or go and wank over your lee trundle photo's u fanny!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:04 pm

There's a reason why it's called 'THE LIBRARY'

Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:04 pm

abertawe dragon wrote:Are you sure you are cardiff you seem to know alot about the atmosphere the mighty LIBERTY.

Have you ever heard of Match of the Day? You probably can't afford a TV for your caravan so that might be a stupid question.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:26 pm

Libertys not called the libary spurs fans used to call highbury the libaryAs for my caravan i do have a tv but its getting colder now so its a choice between heating the van or tv heating the van won.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:30 pm

Get a duffle coat and get your tele back on.
Wrap som tarp and leaves around your caravan and cwtch up.
(have you thought of cladding with pegs to keep out the cold?

You can stay up late and watch us steam through the championship then mush ;) :) :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:35 pm

You always steam the championship at this time of year MUSH

Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:41 pm

So which had the best atmosphere in your opinion the Retch or the Lib ? Or are you a young or relatively new supporter ?

Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:45 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:So which had the best atmosphere in your opinion the Retch or the Lib ? Or are you a young or relatively new supporter ?

For me, the Vetch every time. The first few seasons at the Liberty were awful but it improved over time, you might find the same thing happens at your place? Takes time to make new memories...

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:02 pm

scotsjack wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:So which had the best atmosphere in your opinion the Retch or the Lib ? Or are you a young or relatively new supporter ?

For me, the Vetch every time. The first few seasons at the Liberty were awful but it improved over time, you might find the same thing happens at your place? Takes time to make new memories...

Ninian Park's atmosphere was 10x better than the atmopshere at our new stadium. The thing is, it's only bouncing at the CCS for the big games (i.e the derby, play offs, semi-finals, important league games etc). Once we make the Premier League then I think the atmosphere will improve dramatically.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:06 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
scotsjack wrote:

Ninian Park's atmosphere was 10x better than the atmopshere at our new stadium. The thing is, it's only bouncing at the CCS for the big games (i.e the derby, play offs, semi-finals, important league games etc). Once we make the Premier League then I think the atmosphere will improve dramatically.

I've only been to the CCS for two derby matches and the Scotland game last week, haven't seen a problem with the atmosphere on my visits. Promotion certainly didn't harm matters at the Liberty, but it had already improved a lot from the early days there.