Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dave Price

Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:02 pm

Smashes every heavyweight on the planet other than Wladimir Klitshcko :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Dave Price

Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:04 pm

The klitsko who fought chisoro will not fight david price and tyson fury looks like a pissed up brawler in a pub carpark compared to price :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:10 pm

He just smashed Audrey with his first attack,Audrey looked game and a lot better than when he faced Haye.
But a little over 90 seconds and he suffered a broken nose and several lacerations and was LITERALLY "Put to Sleep".

The recovery of Audrey took longer than the ring walks and fight.

he fights like Lennox and has a right hand like Iron Mike.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:56 pm

Untill price gets tagged with a good shot i aint beileving the hype everyone has for him i hope to god he doesnt fight skelton next either! But he is a good prospect and can become great, get him in with chisora if fury cant be made, fury been in with better boxers but we know he can be hurt can we say same about price?

Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:33 am

How come nobody has mentioned haye?? Styles make fights an tha could b a cracker imo

Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:39 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iza4Ol-PE_Y

Price will smash fury. Ima put money on it if he fights him instead of that bum skelton

Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:52 am

Malx7 wrote:How come nobody has mentioned haye?? Styles make fights an tha could b a cracker imo

Haye will only fight for a pay day, there is no way he'd risk his reputation for a small purse against someone as dangerous as price. Until Price gets a belt and he can make some money, that won't happen

Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:30 am

Please dont big up price based on him beating Audrey....my nan could knock that big fairy out

Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:11 am

citybluechris wrote:Untill price gets tagged with a good shot i aint beileving the hype everyone has for him i hope to god he doesnt fight skelton next either! But he is a good prospect and can become great, get him in with chisora if fury cant be made, fury been in with better boxers but we know he can be hurt can we say same about price?

Was clinical. He only threw one jab as a range finder and then clipped him with a
right a few seconds later. But his finish was PURE Amateur schooling.. He hit
Audreys head with everything he threw. Carrying that kind of accuracy with that
kind of power, I dont think there's a Heavyweight out there who could live with
him I really don't. Your spot on about him getting tagged, we'll only know for sure
once he takes a dig. But the Heavyweight division is shit. Id put him in a ring with
either Klitchko tomorrow and just tell him

"They only throw 3 or 4 punches a round, make sure they dont land on your chin!

Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:36 pm

aj1927 wrote:He just smashed Audrey with his first attack,Audrey looked game and a lot better than when he faced Haye.
But a little over 90 seconds and he suffered a broken nose and several lacerations and was LITERALLY "Put to Sleep".

The recovery of Audrey took longer than the ring walks and fight.

he fights like Lennox and has a right hand like Iron Mike.

how did he look alot better? he still didnt land a punch! he lasted under half a round. Lets not beat about the bush, ordinary should have stuck to ABA's he is a point scorer not a puncher.

Price still hasnt been tested, lets see him in with Fury, winner should be looking at a World title shot then.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:50 pm

I honestly believe that Mayweather should fight Fraudley Harrison just so he can look back later on in life and tell people as a Welterweight he knocked out a Heavyweight. I actually believe Mayweather could do it. Harrison throws about three punches per round because he's a slow and lazy dribbling mess.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:06 pm

:D
JBCCFC1927 wrote:I honestly believe that Mayweather should fight Fraudley Harrison just so he can look back later on in life and tell people as a Welterweight he knocked out a Heavyweight. I actually believe Mayweather could do it. Harrison throws about three punches per round because he's a slow and lazy dribbling mess.
:ayatollah:

Amazed how people can raise questions about his (Price) chin and no one says or rates his defensive work?
As a big heavyweight he has excellent footwork and lateral movement.

And do people not remember Pikey Fury dumping his titles so he didn't have to face his mandatory... David Price.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:29 pm

Price will need to take it slowly fighting bums and then a few tough journeyman who will take him the distance without much threat of winning.
He lacks experience ..
Tyson fury is a bum at the moment he doesnt even look anything other than average

Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:54 pm

jinks-rct wrote:Price will need to take it slowly fighting bums and then a few tough journeyman who will take him the distance without much threat of winning.
He lacks experience ..
Tyson fury is a bum at the moment he doesnt even look anything other than average

I dont think fury is top top class, but he done over chisora just as well as haye did.

I believe Fury will fight better and better, but he is very raw in his skills.

Price has had 14 fights now, there arent that many more fights he can take without fighting less and less names. For his rep he has to fight a top 10 ranked fighters after this stupid fight against Skelton

Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:33 pm

aj1927 wrote::D
JBCCFC1927 wrote:I honestly believe that Mayweather should fight Fraudley Harrison just so he can look back later on in life and tell people as a Welterweight he knocked out a Heavyweight. I actually believe Mayweather could do it. Harrison throws about three punches per round because he's a slow and lazy dribbling mess.

Amazed how people can raise questions about his (Price) chin and no one says or rates his defensive work?

And do people not remember Pikey Fury dumping his titles so he didn't have to face his mandatory... David Price.

Again, his amateur schooling will come into play. These fellers know how to
protect their heads

I've kept my eye on him since before he turned pro. Im not over the top about him, I
just think the whole heavyweight division is waiting for somebody to go in there and
actually FIGHT for a title, instead of dance for twelve rounds. Price has got the
power. He'd destroy Fury.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:03 pm

taffyapple wrote:
aj1927 wrote::D

Again, his amateur schooling will come into play. These fellers know how to
protect their heads

I've kept my eye on him since before he turned pro. Im not over the top about him, I
just think the whole heavyweight division is waiting for somebody to go in there and
actually FIGHT for a title, instead of dance for twelve rounds. Price has got the
power. He'd destroy Fury.

Only thing as i said earlier price needs experience hes got it all power a good punch and hes in decent shape and quick but he needs a few old pro's to take him the distance and learn him a few tricks..
I think if he progresses like his potebtial shows he can then in a few years he will be world champion..
He already has to much speed power for fury and the klitko that beat chisora

Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:01 pm

Price v Furey would be a big domestic fight and I'd look forward to watching that.

Hopefully they get that bout sorted for early next year, then I could see price stepping up to take a couple of fights to get him up the rankings for a world title shot.

He looks like a promising future heavyweight without doubt. Hopefully he gets to take a Klitchko belt!

Price chisora would be a massive test for Price.......although saying that I'd like to see Del boy work back up the ranking and develop into having another title shot.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:59 pm

BlueMac wrote:Price v Furey would be a big domestic fight and I'd look forward to watching that.

Hopefully they get that bout sorted for early next year, then I could see price stepping up to take a couple of fights to get him up the rankings for a world title shot.

He looks like a promising future heavyweight without doubt. Hopefully he gets to take a Klitchko belt!

Price chisora would be a massive test for Price.......although saying that I'd like to see Del boy work back up the ranking and develop into having another title shot.

I thought chisora would have beaten haye if the fight had gone to its later stages..

Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:18 pm

aj1927 wrote:Smashes every heavyweight on the planet other than Wladimir Klitshcko :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Calm down. He has not beaten anyone of any note yet.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:40 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:
aj1927 wrote:Smashes every heavyweight on the planet other than Wladimir Klitshcko :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I agree

Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:45 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
Big Boss Man wrote:

I agree

I agree to you agreeing..
But I think the original reply needs more agreeing to.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:15 am

Both the Klits were control him keep him at range for 12 rounds right now.

There are some Eastern Euro HWs that he has to beat before he moves on to the world stage.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:07 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:Both the Klits were control him keep him at range for 12 rounds right now.

There are some Eastern Euro HWs that he has to beat before he moves on to the world stage.

I thought the klit struggled against chisora i think he would lose to price but price needs 3 or 4 fights first