Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swansea fans should be thanking us

Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:47 pm

A Cardiff lads hard work tonight kept one of their own in a job tonight.

There should be Jacks on here begging to clean Bale's boots with a toothbrush.

:roll:

Re: Swansea fans should be thanking us

Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:52 pm

Scotland in a poor way if 11 players lose to 1?????

Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:56 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Scotland in a poor way if 11 players lose to 1?????

Is that meant to be a question?

JBCCFC1927 wrote:A Cardiff lads hard work tonight kept one of their own in a job tonight.

The jacks are wales haters due to cardiff being the capital, so most of them are probably gutted we won.

swansealad69 wrote:Scotland in a poor way if 11 players lose to 1?????

finally - swansea get it.

now get off your sister and get the coal in the caravan

Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:58 pm

murphy wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:A Cardiff lads hard work tonight kept one of their own in a job tonight.

The jacks are wales haters due to cardiff being the capital, so most of them are probably gutted we won.

It's like you live in this little world of your own that you made up.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:00 am

NJ73 wrote:
murphy wrote:

It's like you love us and don't really care about Swansea.

:lol:

Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:01 am

Still no offers. Where's the gratitude down West these days? A Cardiff born and bred lad keeps a Jack inbred in a job where he is earning a lot of money and unlike most other Jacks, contributing to society rather than taking from it, and none of you are even thankful.

If it wasn't for Bale, Coleman would have been signing on next week and probably back behind swansealad69 in the dole queue.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:02 am

Nedd Glas wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
murphy wrote:

I'm sure that makes sense to you.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:03 am

NJ73 wrote:
murphy wrote:

No, its a well known fact that you jacks(not all) hate cardiff because the welsh assembly has made it into a proper city. Where as your city... :roll:

Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:04 am

NJ73 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
murphy wrote:

I'm sure if you tried harder you'd have a sense of humour.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:05 am

Nedd Glas wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
murphy wrote:

I'm sure if you tried harder you'd have a sense of humour.

Try saying something fuuny.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:08 am

Try bringing something to the Forum.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:11 am

Nedd Glas wrote:Try bringing something to the Forum.

They do, it's called illiteracy. ;)

Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:48 am

Always one to turn it into a battle of the clubs, pathetic. Enjoy a Welsh win and stop getting wrapped up in your own bitterness. I know you live with the hillbillys up in Cardiganshire polytechnic for the remedial but by f**k see the bigger picture.

:old:

Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:36 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

Always one to turn it into a battle of the clubs, pathetic. Enjoy a Welsh win and stop getting wrapped up in your own bitterness. I know you live with the hillbillys up in Cardiganshire polytechnic for the remedial but by f**k see the bigger picture.

:old:

ImageImage

Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:56 am

Why do you have to turn Wales vs Scotland in to Cardiff vs Swansea vs Scotland.

I don't see why you seem to think we're all massive fans of Chris Coleman as our manager, we're not.

Why should we be thanking a Welsh player for helping our Welsh manager to his first win in charge any more then you lot because of the team we support.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:31 am

SCFC wrote:Why do you have to turn Wales vs Scotland in to Cardiff vs Swansea vs Scotland.

I don't see why you seem to think we're all massive fans of Chris Coleman as our manager, we're not.

Why should we be thanking a Welsh player for helping our Welsh manager to his first win in charge any more then you lot because of the team we support.

Well said.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:52 am

SCFC wrote:Why do you have to turn Wales vs Scotland in to Cardiff vs Swansea vs Scotland.

99.99% of what Swansea fans post on here is mindless drivel.

However your post above is spot on. Its Wales not Cardiff,(just as well as we wouldn't have had a team), or Swansea.

FFS for 1 week can we not all support OUR COUNTRY together.

Lets not forget lads that without Swansea/ ex-Swansea players last night we would have had an even shitter team out.... Allen, Williams, Davies etc... all played their part.

and for the Jack fans, Ledley, Bale, Ramsey, Gunter all did their bit too...

Wales are shite lads, (luckily so are Scotland) and I'm definately not keen on Coleman, however, the last thing we need is to divide the slim resources we've got even further.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:13 am

I have browsed this forum for the last two years and some swansea cardiff banter can be funny .I have never responded before but feel i have to today with posts about cardiff bale winning the game for his country.I have followed wales to italy and many other places. And i am proud welshman as are 99 percent of swansea fans because a couple of union jack waving clowns seem to want to be english you seem to tar all swansea fans with the same brush .Come on lads stop kidding yourseives also a friend of mine was at the game last night and there was booing of the welsh captain again .I hate cardiff with a vengance but i will never boo a cardiff player in a welsh shirt the other home nations must be laughing their heads off at this.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:29 am

abertawe dragon wrote:I have browsed this forum for the last two years and some swansea cardiff banter can be funny .I have never responded before but feel i have to today with posts about cardiff bale winning the game for his country.I have followed wales to italy and many other places. And i am proud welshman as are 99 percent of swansea fans because a couple of union jack waving clowns seem to want to be english you seem to tar all swansea fans with the same brush .Come on lads stop kidding yourseives also a friend of mine was at the game last night and there was booing of the welsh captain again .I hate cardiff with a vengance but i will never boo a cardiff player in a welsh shirt the other home nations must be laughing their heads off at this.

In fairness it wasn't many, I'm also certain Parry, Ledley, Bellamy and Ramsey have all had the same stick at your place. Stupid either way.

Luckily Willimas doesn't seem concerned in the slightest by it, because we need him, he's the best centre half we have !

Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:31 am

abertawe dragon wrote:I have browsed this forum for the last two years and some swansea cardiff banter can be funny .I have never responded before but feel i have to today with posts about cardiff bale winning the game for his country.I have followed wales to italy and many other places. And i am proud welshman as are 99 percent of swansea fans because a couple of union jack waving clowns seem to want to be english you seem to tar all swansea fans with the same brush .Come on lads stop kidding yourseives also a friend of mine was at the game last night and there was booing of the welsh captain again .I hate cardiff with a vengance but i will never boo a cardiff player in a welsh shirt the other home nations must be laughing their heads off at this.

Well stick to your own boards then and quit whinging on this one then.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:57 am

so bale was born in cardiff, he had to get as far away from your shit club to get to the standard he is at, on the other hand lets talk about ramsey, a product of your system , he did a f**k all tonight apart from give the ball away and fall over, you must be proud of that. :roll:

Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:01 am

I cringed at the opening post. You made some sense here for a jack :lol:

Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:03 am

j.m2672 wrote:

so bale was born in cardiff, he had to get as far away from your shit club to get to the standard he is at, on the other hand lets talk about ramsey, a product of your system , he did a f**k all tonight apart from give the ball away and fall over, you must be proud of that. :roll:

Similar reason that Allen left Swansea? :lol:

Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:11 am

Wales win and you're on here having a go at the Jacks and demanding we thank you for a player who's never played for your club for saving the national managers job???? :? :?

You couldn't make it up.Any excuse to have a dig :lol: :lol:

Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:16 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
j.m2672 wrote:

allen joined swansea when he was 9, so i think he learned his trade there so he never had to leave to get to the standard he is at now. When you read to take anything in, stupid :lol:

Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:18 am

It's quite pathetic to turn a Wales game into rivalry.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:20 am

How about we quit moaning ? This is why when England played Wales the Swansea and Cardiff fans had to be kept separate, its stupid. If Coleman doesn't buck his idea's up everyone will be calling for his head.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:22 am

j.m2672 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
j.m2672 wrote:

allen joined swansea when he was 9, so i think he learned his trade there so he never had to leave to get to the standard he is at now. When you read to take anything in, stupid :lol:

Yet, he still "had to leave to get to the level he's at" - in your words.

If they were same level, why leave? :roll: