Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Bloody Swansealad

Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:01 pm

Lol i bought the rounds you tight basterd

Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:26 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:It gets me this but some would be shocked and surprised who Swansealad is Friends with on here. And some one having a go on here when he brings a top Millwall lad to games here. A bit hypocritical i thinks. But hey ain't saying to much as he is a good Friend of mine as well.
Oh and to mention had a drink in the Ninian the other week with Birminghams top Lad, the Bomber of Brum. So f*cking what !!

evening steven :D hows things mate?it,s nothing to do with anyone who you drink with pal.so long as they show respect to the boozer and the people in it then it,s ok .i,m sure paul was respectful and i know i was.good mates are hard to find so i,m not turning em away over a football team.count you as one my friend.tbh nukes i cannot be doing with this macho crap .i did that stuff in the 80,s..i,d rather get on with someone than fight em but if someone has a go at my friends or me then i,m big and ugly enough to do my bit.never go looking for it though.i had a great day/night in canton .loved it.loved both pubs.never felt uneasy in either.don,t forget i don,t drink so i wasn,t full of piss giving me dutch courage.the people in those pubs put me at ease.some great folk.how it should be. you coming to blues new year day?

Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:27 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Lol i bought the rounds you tight basterd

sounds about right :lol: :lol:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:23 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Steve did u book that seat on the next forum away day? :lol:
All jokes asid yes im a jack and must say dont like cardiff all that much??but will talk and get on with most.
You talk decent with me then i will back but slag me of then i will back.
Wont think twice about meeting anyone on here as them who know me will agree,but would say im a deceny guy to get on with.
Have good banter with steve and jared in work.
Yes my spelling is shit but i do ok.
Anyway agree with how some may feel about going to your pub but did stand by the slagging you lot off and put my self there.
Will i go again ??dought it as it was a f*cking night mare,wall to wall blue and white and bluebirds every were!!made me feel sick :?

If i see you on a bus to a cardiff game i'll set the fecking seat on fire before your ass gets on it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Because Nedd'y boy I wanted to take him to a Cardiff pub not a Swansea one :lol: :lol:

:lol:

You going Saturday?

No mate. Will be there on Tuesday. Deciding who to bring in the Ninian this time fella ? :lol:

Well if you like buying fans from other clubs beer i'll be there i'll put a manc accent on :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: TBF they have all bought me the drinks Chief. Short arms deep pockets :lol: :lol: :lol: And i draw the fooking line with Manure fans :o what do you take me for :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I see a pattern emerging here.. Nukes invites one fan to the ninian every home game and that fan buys a few drinks for him to celebrate their new friendship :shock:
Crafty fecker is nukes.. :lol:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:15 am

More chance of steve buying a tound then me booking a seat on a cardiff bus.
No f*cking chance????

Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:11 am

nukes has all these free drinks so that he can save his money and continue to buy those classy jackets in his collection! ;)

Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:51 am

:lol: :lol: ive been rumbled :o :D My ultimate aim is to get Sam Salim or Bomber to buy me a pint. But I am a realist here and I know when I am beat LOL.
JTC yeah I will be coming on New years day mate. Guests of Cockney Al and it will be good to meet up again Jeff. And a Cardiff victory :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:43 pm

Nuclearblue wrote::lol: :lol: ive been rumbled :o :D My ultimate aim is to get Sam Salim or Bomber to buy me a pint. But I am a realist here and I know when I am beat LOL.
JTC yeah I will be coming on New years day mate. Guests of Cockney Al and it will be good to meet up again Jeff. And a Cardiff victory :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I remember that time you dropped your drink in The Queen's Vaults and everyone just looked at you. I think you'd already been sussed by that crowd!

Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:26 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Steve did u book that seat on the next forum away day? :lol:
All jokes asid yes im a jack and must say dont like cardiff all that much??but will talk and get on with most.
You talk decent with me then i will back but slag me of then i will back.
Wont think twice about meeting anyone on here as them who know me will agree,but would say im a deceny guy to get on with.
Have good banter with steve and jared in work.
Yes my spelling is shit but i do ok.
Anyway agree with how some may feel about going to your pub but did stand by the slagging you lot off and put my self there.
Will i go again ??dought it as it was a f*cking night mare,wall to wall blue and white and bluebirds every were!!made me feel sick :?

good. now we have that sorted. don't come in our pubs again!

Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:13 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote::lol: :lol: ive been rumbled :o :D My ultimate aim is to get Sam Salim or Bomber to buy me a pint. But I am a realist here and I know when I am beat LOL.

I remember that time you dropped your drink in The Queen's Vaults and everyone just looked at you. I think you'd already been sussed by that crowd!

Can't handle my drink Chief. :lol: Started to feel rough as f**k in there then after that I was flying again :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:19 pm

Murphy please stop showung me so much love??i aint that way fella

Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:13 pm

namedropper :lol: :lol: it,s a 3pm k.o mate .seems as though the restrictions are off.should give you a few hours on the lash.john lennon,s got nothing on us bro :lol: .throw young aaron in to the mix for a bit of ethnicity and we should get nominated as an early contender for the 2013 peace awards.don,t worry about the cold weather chief.one of al.s mates is good at keeping warm ;) :lol:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:44 pm

He will be war enough as he has that jacket from last year(if it still fits him that is)

Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:47 pm

swansealad69 wrote:He will be war enough as he has that jacket from last year(if it still fits him that is)

War enough ???? Speak English boy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And yes it still fits me you cheeky Gypo

Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:47 pm

swansealad69 wrote:He will be war enough as he has that jacket from last year(if it still fits him that is)

:lol: he won,t be far from the sweatshops of sparkbrook.he could get another knocked up

Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:49 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

War enough ???? Speak English boy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And yes it still fits me you cheeky Gypo

are you wearing it chief?

Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:49 pm

jtc wrote:

:lol: he won,t be far from the sweatshops of sparkbrook.he could get another knocked up

Listen here Mr Zulu Your just a small town in Aston :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:54 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
jtc wrote:

Listen here Mr Zulu Your just a small town in Aston :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
that side of the ground is small heath my friend.downtown mogadishoo ..if they don,t rob your coat chief then it,s offically a fashion disaster :lol:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:00 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:nukes has all these free drinks so that he can save his money and continue to buy those classy jackets in his collection! ;)

any more celebs in downtown blackwood :D ?