Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Bloody Swansealad

Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:32 pm

Was in cardiff and met up with one of the lads on here whi dexded to take me there for a pint?whats the problem with that??

Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:34 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Was in cardiff and met up with one of the lads on here whi dexded to take me there for a pint?whats the problem with that??

Nothing at all. I thought he would've taken you to Pulse ......

Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:43 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Was in cardiff and met up with one of the lads on here whi dexded to take me there for a pint?whats the problem with that??

Nothing at all. I thought he would've taken you to Pulse ......

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:28 pm

The problem is your a jack b*stard for a start :roll:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:29 pm

placid-casual wrote:Who invited him :( :o

:evil:

I find it embarressing :oops: :oops:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:56 am

You find a jack in a pub shame full ut turning red is ok ???? :?

Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:32 am

swansealad69 wrote:[color=#4000FF]Was in cardiff and met up with one of the lads on here whi dexded to take me there for a pint?whats the problem with that??[/color]

Feck me its not findabuddy.com or friendsreunited your a jack going into a cardiff pub for a pint on match day this should never have happened.
How it was allowed to happen is beyond me..

Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:21 am

Agreed your stupid for coming and the person who invited you :(

Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:43 am

placid-casual wrote:Agreed your stupid for coming and the person who invited you :(

Nukes

Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:45 am

jinks-rct wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:[color=#4000FF]Was in cardiff and met up with one of the lads on here whi dexded to take me there for a pint?whats the problem with that??[/color]

Feck me its not findabuddy.com or friendsreunited your a jack going into a cardiff pub for a pint on match day this should never have happened.

Id like to see Nukes go to The Railway on match day and see how he gets on.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:52 am

Gary Pugh should be the only Jack allowed in Cardiff :lol:

Good lad Gary. Well known to a lot of Cardiffs main players.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:55 am

someone's having solar panels fitted on the cheap. :clap:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:11 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

I bet they wont buy him a beer and some pork scratchings :oops: :oops:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:16 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

I bet they wont buy him a beer and some pork scratchings :oops: :oops:

Some would be tidy no doubt but you cant bet if word got around there was a Cardiff lad in their pub someone would have a pop.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:58 pm

Some right twats on here. Yes he came in and interacted with many on this board, He was welcomed by many putting a face to the spelling mistakes :lol: :lol: . Polo you would of shat yourself if you was in there :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:13 pm

It gets me this but some would be shocked and surprised who Swansealad is Friends with on here. And some one having a go on here when he brings a top Millwall lad to games here. A bit hypocritical i thinks. But hey ain't saying to much as he is a good Friend of mine as well.
Oh and to mention had a drink in the Ninian the other week with Birminghams top Lad, the Bomber of Brum. So f*cking what !!

Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:28 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:It gets me this but some would be shocked and surprised who Swansealad is Friends with on here. And some one having a go on here when he brings a top Millwall lad to games here. A bit hypocritical i thinks. But hey ain't saying to much as he is a good Friend of mine as well.
Oh and to mention had a drink in the Ninian the other week with Birminghams top Lad, the Bomber of Brum. So f*cking what !!

Im not saying dont be mates with a jack or whoever but i dont think a jack should be drinking amongst cardiff in a cardiff pub on a match day..
What next a seat on a bus going to an away game :shock:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:48 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:It gets me this but some would be shocked and surprised who Swansealad is Friends with on here. And some one having a go on here when he brings a top Millwall lad to games here. A bit hypocritical i thinks. But hey ain't saying to much as he is a good Friend of mine as well.

Im not saying dont be mates with a jack or whoever but i dont think a jack should be drinking amongst cardiff in a cardiff pub on a match day..

The fooker tried to get me on his coach away to Bolton last season :o told him to fook right off. :lol: Paul was in Cardiff with his Mrs and I know plenty that wanted to meet him. He was courtious to where he was and was talking constantly to members on this board. The sad thing is he is just a regular guy who I have banter with whenever our respective teams are playing. I also bought JTC to the cross where he bought several members on here a pint.i am just a guy that gets along with most and enjoy the banter. I don't judge who he is or what religion he has I judge them on who they are. If they are tidy I am tidy back, I ain't no thug just enjoy having a wide circle of Friends from across the country. And that is mainly down to this board.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:16 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

The fooker tried to get me on his coach away to Bolton last season :o told him to fook right off. :lol: Paul was in Cardiff with his Mrs and I know plenty that wanted to meet him. He was courtious to where he was and was talking constantly to members on this board. The sad thing is he is just a regular guy who I have banter with whenever our respective teams are playing. I also bought JTC to the cross where he bought several members on here a pint.i am just a guy that gets along with most and enjoy the banter. I don't judge who he is or what religion he has I judge them on who they are. If they are tidy I am tidy back, I ain't no thug just enjoy having a wide circle of Friends from across the country. And that is mainly down to this board.

Well said, Chief.

You forgot to mention you're gay.......

:lol:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:18 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

Well said, Chief.

And that you introduced me to the delights :lol:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:24 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

Well said, Chief.

And that you introduced me to the delights :lol:

It was your foreign accent that did it for me. Why didn't you take him for a drink in Pulse?

Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:35 pm

Because Nedd'y boy I wanted to take him to a Cardiff pub not a Swansea one :lol: :lol:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:38 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Because Nedd'y boy I wanted to take him to a Cardiff pub not a Swansea one :lol: :lol:

You going Saturday?

Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:46 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Because Nedd'y boy I wanted to take him to a Cardiff pub not a Swansea one :lol: :lol:

You going Saturday?

No mate. Will be there on Tuesday. Deciding who to bring in the Ninian this time fella ? :lol:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:55 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

You going Saturday?

No mate. Will be there on Tuesday. Deciding who to bring in the Ninian this time fella ? :lol:

Shame. Never mind, at least I don't have to wear my trainers in case you try and kick hell out me and I have to run!

The Nin's not my cup of tea, I prefer The Cornwall. See you soon, mate.

:ayatollah:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:16 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

You going Saturday?

Shame. Never mind, at least I don't have to wear my trainers in case you try and kick hell out me and I have to run!

The Nin's not my cup of tea, I prefer The Cornwall. See you soon, mate.

:ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The Ninian aint mine either Chief. Prefer the Cross :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:17 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

You going Saturday?

Well if you like buying fans from other clubs beer i'll be there i'll put a manc accent on :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:20 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

You going Saturday?

Well if you like buying fans from other clubs beer i'll be there i'll put a manc accent on :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: TBF they have all bought me the drinks Chief. Short arms deep pockets :lol: :lol: :lol: And i draw the fooking line with Manure fans :o what do you take me for :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:26 pm

Steve did u book that seat on the next forum away day? :lol:
All jokes asid yes im a jack and must say dont like cardiff all that much??but will talk and get on with most.
You talk decent with me then i will back but slag me of then i will back.
Wont think twice about meeting anyone on here as them who know me will agree,but would say im a deceny guy to get on with.
Have good banter with steve and jared in work.
Yes my spelling is shit but i do ok.
Anyway agree with how some may feel about going to your pub but did stand by the slagging you lot off and put my self there.
Will i go again ??dought it as it was a f*cking night mare,wall to wall blue and white and bluebirds every were!!made me feel sick :?

Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:29 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Steve did u book that seat on the next forum away day? :lol:
All jokes asid yes im a jack and must say dont like cardiff all that much??but will talk and get on with most.
You talk decent with me then i will back but slag me of then i will back.
Wont think twice about meeting anyone on here as them who know me will agree,but would say im a deceny guy to get on with.
Have good banter with steve and jared in work.
Yes my spelling is shit but i do ok.
Anyway agree with how some may feel about going to your pub but did stand by the slagging you lot off and put my self there.
Will i go again ??dought it as it was a f*cking night mare,wall to wall blue and white and bluebirds every were!!made me feel sick :?

And how the fook did we feel having a Gypo in our mist and having to keep an eye on our Wallets :lol: :lol: :lol: