Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Bloody Swansealad

Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:44 pm

Ps you should realy worry about who bodys they are??anyone on here remember having a pic taken there with 2 of your mates :D

Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:48 pm

this just in. who gives a f**k

who are we to be precious

Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:59 pm

swansealad69 wrote:f**k i get slaged off without being here.
Must admit tho there are some sad twats here??(sue him))lol ffs.

i think its sad that you are clearly obsessed with CCFC and resort to posting silly but quite funny, CCFC themed pics on FB.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:59 am

Not sad fella,just copied it from a mate on fb and thought i would share it.
To thick to come up with that my self,as you well know.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:45 am

waddle wrote:Gary glitter should be doing the suing , he's made him look like a cardiff fan ffs

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:48 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Fooking hell two people with a sense of humour. Now we must go very carefull here as we do not want to give the impression we can have a laugh :roll:

to be fair even though he is a jack b*stard, and he cant spell for shit, he is always up for a wind up... look at the van pictures the other day!!

he only gives us half of what he gets from us..

Spot on.Always up for a laugh is Paul and he'd get on with most people including Cardiff fans.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:18 am

Im a calm loving guy?juat ask polo :?

Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:30 am

jinks-rct wrote:Jokes regarding kiddy fiddlers are not funny whatsoever fukin Scum jack c**t

Unless it's you calling jock stein and celtic supporters paedophiles in the name of 'humour'?

Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:12 pm

Glad to see some on here still like to have Banter. This board has gone downhill sharply as a lot seem to think only CCFC topics should be posted and only favorable one's at that. Some on here seem very bitter and can only reply with abuse to anything that has Banter as the topic.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:03 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Glad to see some on here still like to have Banter. This board has gone downhill sharply as a lot seem to think only CCFC topics should be posted and only favorable one's at that. Some on here seem very bitter and can only reply with abuse to anything that has Banter as the topic.

:ayatollah:

well said.. to be fair the jacks we do have on here i dont mind..

swansealad aka paul is just mad, nj usually offers good input (sometimes) ;) , 6bysedd the same and waddle just loves fishing in our pond!

Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:38 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Glad to see some on here still like to have Banter. This board has gone downhill sharply as a lot seem to think only CCFC topics should be posted and only favorable one's at that. Some on here seem very bitter and can only reply with abuse to anything that has Banter as the topic.

swansealad aka paul is just mad, nj usually offers good input (sometimes) ;) , 6bysedd the same and waddle just loves fishing in our pond!

I don't mind em to be fair.Soon enough we can get our own back as I can't see them staying in the Prem to much longer. And it will be pay back. IMO we have had to take it recently but a lot have taken it badly which is sad because they will be the first to say that about the Jacks if roles become reversed .

Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:43 am

Nuclearblue wrote:

I don't mind em to be fair.Soon enough we can get our own back as I can't see them staying in the Prem to much longer. And it will be pay back. IMO we have had to take it recently but a lot have taken it badly which is sad because they will be the first to say that about the Jacks if roles become reversed .

that,s football chief.long may it continue.the banter is what makes it the game we love.the jack lads are funny and do make valid points.paul is always game for a laugh so it,s all good from where i,m sitting

Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:46 am

Nuclearblue wrote:

some of the jack lads and myself prefer it here to our own forums.says a lot for aamb .

Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:50 am

jtc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

some of the jack lads and myself prefer it here to our own forums.says a lot for aamb .

Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:46 am

Here's a suggestion - ask a moderator to get a new topic on the Board Index called "Banter with the Jacks" and this can then be used to "banter" with your little Jack friends to your heart's content whilst leaving the General Chat area for Cardiff City topics.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:00 am

waddle wrote:Gary glitter should be doing the suing , he's made him look like a cardiff fan ffs

fair play you jack c**t that made me laugh

Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:22 pm

HE HAS PUT THIS UP NOW :o :o :o :o I said that isnt it amazing what Swansea fans are prepared to do to make us look queers :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:00 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:HE HAS PUT THIS UP NOW :o :o :o :o I said that isnt it amazing what Swansea fans are prepared to do to make us look queers :lol:

Annis and gwyn finally put the re-branding arguments behind them

Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:49 am

Lol

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:09 am

waddle wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:HE HAS PUT THIS UP NOW :o :o :o :o I said that isnt it amazing what Swansea fans are prepared to do to make us look queers :lol:

Annis and gwyn finally put the re-branding arguments behind them

:lol:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:16 pm

Get off you jack prick and keep out the ninian

Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:39 pm

placid-casual wrote:Get off you jack prick and keep out the ninian

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:42 pm

jinks-rct wrote:

hark at you 2 , when he was actually there you lot did f**k all :lol:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:03 pm

nice one pal feckin brilliant :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:29 pm

Deckard wrote:

Here's a suggestion - ask a moderator to get a new topic on the Board Index called "Banter with the Jacks" and this can then be used to "banter" with your little Jack friends to your heart's content whilst leaving the General Chat area for Cardiff City topics.

i agree,apart from scotsjack none of them seem to know f**k all about football anyway

Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:55 am

Lol ok fella if you must say so.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:29 am

waddle wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

hark at you 2 , when he was actually there you lot did f**k all :lol:

I think you will find most didnt know a jack was invited for a love in.. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Waddle do you honestly think a cardiff fan would be welcome in a busy swans pub on match day? :oops: :oops: :oops:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:57 am

In all fairness went to that pub and had some good banter,,was f*cking a wierd feeling walking in to a pub full of cardiff wile alone and did have to keep alert but other then that did not feel in any danger.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:05 pm

swansealad69 wrote:In all fairness went to that pub and had some good banter,,was f*cking a wierd feeling walking in to a pub full of cardiff wile alone and did have to keep alert but other then that did not feel in any danger.

Why go there in the first place :?

Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:20 pm

Who invited him :( :o

:evil: