Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Women who follow football !

Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:11 pm

MrsBlueNile wrote:Image

There you go... :old: :D xx

If i could have that sat next to me every game,every fans dream LUSH :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:31 pm

That's completely sexist. Nothing wrong with women watching the football and supporting their team. Believe it or not, a lot of women have been following Cardiff for years and share the same passion as many of us. The only women I can't stand relating to football are those who pretend they're interested in football in an attempt to impress men, that does my head in.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:48 pm

JonCCFC wrote:That's completely sexist. Nothing wrong with women watching the football and supporting their team. Believe it or not, a lot of women have been following Cardiff for years and share the same passion as many of us. The only women I can't stand relating to football are those who pretend they're interested in football in an attempt to impress men, that does my head in.

AMEN

Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:31 pm

woodyfromtred wrote:

If i could have that sat next to me every game,every fans dream LUSH :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The great beauty that is Olive from on the Buses :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:53 pm

Whitchurchbluebird wrote:Took my missis once ( Stoke in the FA cup ) she'd been asking me to take her for ages and this one was only something like a tenner so i thought come on then. She was ok untill we went 1 - nil down, then she jumped up and shouted f*cking VILLA YOUR ALL BASTARDS! :? :o You should have seen some of the looks i got! :oops:

She's on a life long ban now.

even ypor missus knows about the villa then :lol:

Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:00 pm

blue nile wrote:
woodyfromtred wrote:

The great beauty that is Olive from on the Buses :lol: :lol:

took my latest 3x.we lost 3x :lol: she used to go a lot to hednesford town so must love the game if she went non league.i,v took girls before and they became big fans.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:46 pm

I once took a lady behind the Grange end, as you know the toilets weren't the most spacious back then so it wasn't a great experience.

:old:

Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:06 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:I once took a lady behind the Grange end, as you know the toilets weren't the most spacious back then so it wasn't a great experience.

:old:

:lol:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:53 pm

jtc wrote:
Whitchurchbluebird wrote:Took my missis once ( Stoke in the FA cup ) she'd been asking me to take her for ages and this one was only something like a tenner so i thought come on then. She was ok untill we went 1 - nil down, then she jumped up and shouted f*cking VILLA YOUR ALL BASTARDS! :? :o You should have seen some of the looks i got! :oops:

She's on a life long ban now.

even ypor missus knows about the villa then :lol:

:lol: No Jeff dont think she's got anything against villa especialy, she just got to excited lol!
she could have just as easily have shouted Albion or United :lol: :lol:
Either way she's banned :D

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:39 am

Dont go saying any of this rubbish to Melanie from Bargoed or you will be icing your nadgers for a week. :lol: :lol:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:49 am

Cor! Just like Olive from On The Buses - one of my favourite pin-ups of all time! When can we meet? xx

Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:01 am

My Mrs hates football and that for me is how I like it. It a chance to get out with the Lads and get away from the day to day grind. Defo have no problem with Women who go that is up to them. But for me, in any relationship you both need your own space and football is mine. Mind you I took her once Exeter away about 18 years ago and after the game there was loads of trouble and she didn't want to go again :lol: :lol: But most Lads would say they would not want there old Ladies tagging along only the boring ones :lol:
Leigh you will have to bring OLIVE !! With you next time :D

Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:20 am

Nuclearblue wrote:My Mrs hates football and that for me is how I like it. It a chance to get out with the Lads and get away from the day to day grind. Defo have no problem with Women who go that is up to them. But for me, in any relationship you both need your own space and football is mine. Mind you I took her once Exeter away about 18 years ago and after the game there was loads of trouble and she didn't want to go again :lol: :lol: But most Lads would say they would not want there old Ladies tagging along only the boring ones :lol:
Leigh you will have to bring OLIVE !! With you next time :D

:lol:

I took my wife to a home game against QPR at Ninian Park years ago and she got hit in the back by a stone thrown by Cardiff fans as we came out of the Grange End side of the Bob Bank. They must've thought they were attacking QPR fans, the dull bastards. She hasn't been since.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:28 am

Women who follow football :lol: what I do is support Cardiff City. Season ticket holder for over 20 years and go to lots of away games. Hartlepool, Sunderland, Crewe, Norwich pre seasons at Merthyr, Bath, you name a ground Ive probably been there supporting the Bluebirds :ayatollah: :D

Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:44 pm

bunsen wrote:I took my mrs to a game once - never again

Why? Has she left you? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:45 pm

ADERYN wrote:Women who follow football :lol: what I do is support Cardiff City. Season ticket holder for over 20 years and go to lots of away games. Hartlepool, Sunderland, Crewe, Norwich pre seasons at Merthyr, Bath, you name a ground Ive probably been there supporting the Bluebirds :ayatollah: :D

Good on you, bird.

:ayatollah:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:48 pm

Just take your missus to Millwall away. She's guaranteed to never want to go again then unless she's mental. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:27 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:Just take your missus to Millwall away. She's guaranteed to never want to go again then unless she's mental. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

nice and peacefull these days is old millwall.