Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Women who follow football !

Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:35 pm

Why Why Why ? They get on my f*cking nerves ! They know f**k all and they are spoiling good days out for blokes ! I just wish they would f**k off back to the kitchen and keep their noses out and their comments to themselves ! :ayatollah: :old:

Re: Women who follow football !

Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:38 pm

Young fellas who take their girlfriends to rhe game are a disgrace to mankind

Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:40 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Young fellas who take their girlfriends to rhe game are a disgrace to mankind

Was about to post something similar. A girl who I was seeing around January time wanted to come to the Peterborough match of Valentines day, wasn't happening! :lol:

Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:46 pm

CantonJack wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:Young fellas who take their girlfriends to rhe game are a disgrace to mankind

Was about to post something similar. A girl who I was seeing around January time wanted to come to the Peterborough match of Valentines day, wasn't happening! :lol:

Does my head in see a gang of lads and a girl tagging along.

You know everyone of them except the boyfriend is thinking "Oh just f**k off"

Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:50 pm

What nonsense.

Ok some girls follow football to be popular or for social reasons but certainly not all.

I know a number of girls who talk more sense than a lot of males on here.

My sister has been a season ticket holder for years and knows her stuff

Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:19 pm

I know a few ladies who go regularly and they are as passionate about city as any man

saying that I cant tell whos male and female at a game anymore with these dodgy unisex haircuts and foolish footwear kids wear nowadays :old: :old:

Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:31 pm

The lad dragging the bird along is quite pissy :lol:

But there is a lot who talk sense and share the same love for the game and club. Very sexist and unfair on some who have supported City for years.

Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:33 pm

I took my ex to arsenal away at Emerites and all she did was moan the slag, never again

Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:34 pm

As long as you didn't take her home :lol:

Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:36 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:As long as you didn't take her home :lol:

I did one game and at Ninian and it was one of the worse games ever, I forget the game but it was 0-0 on a Tuesday night - unimpressed :lol:

Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:02 am

I've never seen a woman in the stadium. I just thought they were shim's to be honest.

Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:03 am

i dated a really pshyco girl before, like, if i didnt answer my phone at 7am when she was awake, it was a huge deal. so i thought if i break up with her, im dead, so i thought f**k it, take her to grange end stand game back at ninian. within 25 mins of the game, she said the way i behaved with foul laungage was too much and she was leaving me....thank you football.

also i f*cking hate turning on match of the day and finding out gabby logan is hosting. and when they have a female commentator on one of the games. im not sexist but i prefer ex proffessionals talking about it because they know what their on about most of the time

Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:05 am

I like gabby Logan as a presenter if I'm honest. Prefer her to Colin Murray that's for sure.

Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:09 am

TBH My mrs used to frequent the odd game(fair weather lady she is) and I have to accept it but it's not the same for her anymore,she loves watching the opposing fans and Ninian park was always good for that,CCS not so exciting for her so she doesn't come down anymore :D ...yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

knows f**k all about football to be fair :lol:

Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:58 am

2blue2handle wrote:What nonsense.

Ok some girls follow football to be popular or for social reasons but certainly not all.

Here, here. :ayatollah:

Nothing wrong with it at all

Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:09 am

Mine is a season ticket holder - has been for years.... Down the jacks..

Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:43 am

Spot on :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:06 am

Too right. My missus watches Cardiff games when they are on TV and she also comes to the odd game. Loved how she was commenting on us sitting too deep and inviting the opposition to come onto us. She's not a massive football fan but doesn't mind the odd game. As much as I love her, I wouldn't want her coming to every game because it is bonding time between me and my mate but if my mate can't make it then it's great if the missus fancies it.

Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:59 pm

i took a girl down ninian park for an f.a cup game v ipswich(1982 i think)we were loosing so we nipped off early.i took her round canton sheds on the way home and shagged her in one of the depots.also saw a rare train there so i put the number down in my trainspotting book(not)!!!!!

Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:09 pm

Ridiculous thread. Classic ignorant generalisation.

Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:16 pm

The Douce wrote:Ridiculous thread. Classic ignorant generalisation.

Agree with that 100% .

Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:22 pm

The Douce wrote:Ridiculous thread. Classic ignorant generalisation.

I agree with you for a change

Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:35 pm

I just had to laugh and join in when I saw this thread - I hope the original poster doesn't trip over his dragging knuckles when he goes into the kitchen to get his dinner from the `little woman'!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:45 pm

MrsBlueNile wrote:I just had to laugh and join in when I saw this thread - I hope the original poster doesn't trip over his dragging knuckles when he goes into the kitchen to get his dinner from the `little woman'!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Never mind that, send us a picture of yourself!

:lol:

Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:02 pm

There you go... :old: :D xx

Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:44 pm

I got no problem with it as long as us blokes heavily outnumber them.

Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:52 pm

when i see a girl tryingto start a chant at football, all i can think is...... "dont....dont do that, just dont do that, go make a cuppa tea or something" :lol:

Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:00 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:The lad dragging the bird along is quite pissy :lol:

But there is a lot who talk sense and share the same love for the game and club. Very sexist and unfair on some who have supported City for years.

This.

Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:30 pm

Took my missis once ( Stoke in the FA cup ) she'd been asking me to take her for ages and this one was only something like a tenner so i thought come on then. She was ok untill we went 1 - nil down, then she jumped up and shouted f*cking VILLA YOUR ALL BASTARDS! :? :o You should have seen some of the looks i got! :oops:

She's on a life long ban now.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:39 pm

I took my mrs to a game once - never again