SHOULD WE START HANDING OUT FREE TAMBEREENS, B4 HOME GAME

Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:50 pm

YES

OR

NO

Imagine the noise it would make. :lol:

Re: SHOULD WE START HANDING OUT FREE TAMBEREENS, B4 HOME GAM

Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:57 pm

Remember what happened at the Reading playoff game? Half of the would end up on the pitch or in the away end :lol:

Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:00 pm

CantonJack wrote:Remember what happened at the Reading playoff game? Half of the would end up on the pitch or in the away end :lol:

still got that banner somewhere :lol: think im the only one who didnt throw it at someone :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:01 pm

BluebirdJM wrote:
CantonJack wrote:Remember what happened at the Reading playoff game? Half of the would end up on the pitch or in the away end :lol:

still got that banner somewhere :lol: think im the only one who didnt throw it at someone :lol: :ayatollah:

I've still got mine in my 'memorabilla' draw next to me.
I threw my dad's 8-)

Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:02 pm

Mines in the house somewhere :shock: - i think Byewater had more than most that night :roll:

Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:04 pm

I think I'd go insane if 20,000+ people were playing a tambereen at one of our home games. :lol:

Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:46 am

Would fit in with the happy clappy, leftie, middle class hippy types we have attracted in recent years that's for sure. A big f**k OFF from me and you can shove it where the Canton shoved that f*cking drum last year.

:old:

Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:50 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Would fit in with the happy clappy, leftie, middle class hippy types we have attracted in recent years that's for sure. A big f**k OFF from me and you can shove it where the Canton shoved that f*cking drum last year.

:old:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: