Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy tonight

Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:32 pm

Does anyone know where I can see how much ground Bellamy tonight? It seemed he wasn't just running non stop, he was sprinting non stop! Bellamy did the work of 3-4 players tonight, he was chasing absolutely everything! We were poor tonight and Bellamy carried us for the 80 minutes he played. He was absolutely outstanding, I have never seen a player do as much running on the pitch as Bellamy did tonight! :ayatollah:

Re: Bellamy tonight

Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:47 pm

I posted the same thing mate he is awesome what a player he is for us and a Cardiff boy to fair play :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:48 pm

brickyblue wrote:I posted the same thing mate he is awesome what a player he is for us and a Cardiff boy to fair play :ayatollah:

he was here, there and every f*cking where! incredible, the closing down, putting the pressure on, forcing the errors and mistakes. the man is a machine!

Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:48 pm

brickyblue wrote:I posted the same thing mate he is awesome what a player he is for us and a Cardiff boy to fair play :ayatollah:

he was here, there and every f*cking where! incredible, the closing down, putting the pressure on, forcing the errors and mistakes. the man is a machine!

Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:04 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

Fair play, if Bellamy can give us 70-80 minutes of that every game, then get taken off so he is rested enough to make him play 70-80 minutes of the next game, that's very good management by Malky. Their defence made so many mistakes because of Bellamy's pressing. The one time he chased the ball right away across from the left back to their right back, then started sprinting back to help out the midfield, then they panicked and lost the ball. Bellamy is incredible! :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:07 pm

In over 30 years i aint seen any other player play like that the mans brilliant I love im for it. :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:13 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

There's a song for him now.…he's here, he's there, he's every f*cking where. Bellamy. Bellamy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:17 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Does anyone know where I can see how much ground Bellamy tonight? It seemed he wasn't just running non stop, he was sprinting non stop! Bellamy did the work of 3-4 players tonight, he was chasing absolutely everything! We were poor tonight and Bellamy carried us for the 80 minutes he played. He was absolutely outstanding, I have never seen a player do as much running on the pitch as Bellamy did tonight! :ayatollah:

Opta do the stats for players performance - not sure if they cover the championship,as they do with the premier league mate.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:18 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Does anyone know where I can see how much ground Bellamy tonight? It seemed he wasn't just running non stop, he was sprinting non stop! Bellamy did the work of 3-4 players tonight, he was chasing absolutely everything! We were poor tonight and Bellamy carried us for the 80 minutes he played. He was absolutely outstanding, I have never seen a player do as much running on the pitch as Bellamy did tonight! :ayatollah:

Opta do the stats for players performance - not sure if they cover the championship,as they do with the premier league mate.

Cheers mate, I will have a browse now. :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:48 pm

I call Bellamy the angry wasp because he buzzes around never giving the opposition back 4 a minutes peace we are so lucky to have him :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:08 am

hes a lot happier up front , than starved of the ball on wing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:21 am

rsblue wrote:hes a lot happier up front , than starved of the ball on wing!!!!!!!!!!!!

This isn't a dig at Maynard because over the season he is a huge loss but for me Bellamy was always first choice striker. People kept telling me he isn't a striker and MM won't play him as one but he was the obvious replacement for Maynard.

His best form in the championship was always upfront for us and proving the same.

Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:40 am

Spot on brickyblue :ayatollah: - And to see the endless negative posts when he went to liverpool on many a messageboard last year - hope these people have now changed their minds ( as i said at the time - he would be back ) :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:42 am

He almost has a free role to do what he wants which is exactly what he needs
exceptional tonight again,he truly leads by example aswell,the likes of gunnar,mason and even whitts put that extra effort in when they see a 33 year old guy playing with that much desire

Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:47 am

englishbluebird wrote:He almost has a free role to do what he wants which is exactly what he needs
exceptional tonight again,he truly leads by example aswell,the likes of gunnar,mason and even whitts put that extra effort in when they see a 33 year old guy playing with that much desire

Agree,and good to see him get more than a game a week :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:59 am

he's here, hes there, he's every ****** where, Bellamy, Bellamy... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: