Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TICKET NEEDED FOR IPSWICH TOWN MATCH

Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:58 pm

Hey i live in the Colchester area while going to uni and i really want to be at the Ipswich game saturday night. can someone buy me a ticket and ill pay you at the game or get the ticket delivered to me and ill internet bank the money back to your debit card? thanks :)

Re: TICKET NEEDED FOR IPSWICH TOWN MATCH

Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:00 pm

Just ring the ticket office and get it sent to you

Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:13 pm

You have to have an away membership or be a season ticket holder

Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:21 pm

geralltj6 wrote:You have to have an away membership or be a season ticket holder

Strange they're saying that for a game that won't sell out. A few people have said you'll be able to pay on the gate, anyway, so don't worry.

:thumbup:

Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:24 pm

Well if u want to attend games then but away membership then, only 20 pound for the year

Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:31 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
geralltj6 wrote:You have to have an away membership or be a season ticket holder

Strange they're saying that for a game that won't sell out. A few people have said you'll be able to pay on the gate, anyway, so don't worry.

pay on the gate to go to the away end? really?

Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:33 pm

geralltj6 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Yes, Annis and others mentioned it a couple of days ago. Get there in plenty of time for kick-off and if the Ipswich people aren't helpful, there's bound to be one of our stewards or Vince Alm of the supporters club or somebody about who'll help you.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:50 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
geralltj6 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Yes, Annis and others mentioned it a couple of days ago. Get there in plenty of time for kick-off and if the Ipswich people aren't helpful, there's bound to be one of our stewards or Vince Alm of the supporters club or somebody about who'll help you.

can you get me in contact with someone one like this so i can know defiantly that i can get a ticket? :ayatollah: