Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

£15 match day tickets-it can be done!!

Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:43 pm

Everyone knows our walk up crowds on a match day are poor.2 expensive,all the best seats gone,plus many other reasons.Also every home game there are areas where nobody ever wants to sit(unless its a sell-out)im on about the corners and the front couple of rows.well why don't the club put the corners and front few rows on sale "match day"at a knockdown £15-would get a gud response i think!

Re: £15 match day tickets-it can be done!!

Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:07 pm

sir ninian wrote:Everyone knows our walk up crowds on a match day are poor.2 expensive,all the best seats gone,plus many other reasons.Also every home game there are areas where nobody ever wants to sit(unless its a sell-out)im on about the corners and the front couple of rows.well why don't the club put the corners and front few rows on sale "match day"at a knockdown £15-would get a gud response i think!

Good idea. Especially in wet weather (like tonight and up to April :lol: )

Only problem they may have to sell to away fans at same price as it is in League rules.
Weeds get away with overcharging away fans though so it must be easy to get around

Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:38 pm

so you want people who buy their ticket a week in advance to pay £25, while people who turn up on the day get it for £15?

if that was the case, we would have queues of people getting tickets on the day of games

Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:05 pm

I like the corner, you get a good veiw without the dickheads standing up all the time

Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:07 pm

Woody CCFC wrote:I like the corner, you get a good veiw without the dickheads standing up all the time

That's a bit rude considering the "dickheads" standing up are the ones getting behind the boys making all the noise.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:12 pm

sir ninian wrote:Everyone knows our walk up crowds on a match day are poor.2 expensive,all the best seats gone,plus many other reasons.Also every home game there are areas where nobody ever wants to sit(unless its a sell-out)im on about the corners and the front couple of rows.well why don't the club put the corners and front few rows on sale "match day"at a knockdown £15-would get a gud response i think!

I agree something has to be done, City are out pricing themselves.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:17 pm

Where are we ranked in the league in ticket prices?

Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:22 pm

Woody CCFC wrote:I like the corner, you get a good veiw without the dickheads standing up all the time

Not as bad as the sit and moan and make no fuckin noise dickheads

Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:34 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:

Not as bad as the sit and moan and make no fuckin noise dickheads

touchy

Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:33 pm

Karl wrote:

That's a bit rude considering the "dickheads" standing up are the ones getting behind the boys making all the noise.

Always wondered, why is it impossible to get behind the team and make noise whilst sitting in your seat? It's not as if we have a chant that requires the 'Can-Can'.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:39 pm

It time they brought back terracing,you'd have cheaper tickets plus better atmosphere.Everybody knows you can't misbehave with cctv every where so why not?The days of hooligans fighting in stadiums are over.keep the majority seating then everybody's happy

Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:39 pm

£15 on match days :shock:

That's the complete opposite of what the club wants obviously :?

Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:41 pm

Woody CCFC wrote:It time they brought back terracing,you'd have cheaper tickets plus better atmosphere.Everybody knows you can't misbehave with cctv every where so why not?The days of hooligans fighting in stadiums are over.keep the majority seating then everybody's happy

Now this I agree with :ayatollah: This would please everyone.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:59 pm

Wayne S wrote:
Karl wrote:

Always wondered, why is it impossible to get behind the team and make noise whilst sitting in your seat? It's not as if we have a chant that requires the 'Can-Can'.

Sitting down and singing in a football stand is just a ridiculous concept.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:08 pm

Karl wrote:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: