Re: MISSING 5 YEAR OLD GIRL

Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:49 am

Thats just made me feel quite sick :(

Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:17 am

f*cking sick b*stard i pray shes not dead and gets returned home safe

Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:25 am

no doubt it could be a fuckin'g sick paedo cu** .
I feel for her parents, right now they must be trembling white with fear.

fu*k human rights people like that should be tortured & shot

Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:25 am

taffyapple wrote:Thats just made me feel quite sick :(

and me.horrible

Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:38 am

Xcasual wrote:http://www.itv.com/news/wales/2012-10-01/reports-5-year-old-is-missing/

Makes me feel sick. Keep thinking what if it was one of my kids.

Death penalty would be too quick for the sick bastards (if it is a paedo).

Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:46 am

Sickening. Prey to god she is found. If anything like that ever happened to a young member of my family. I would kill them not a problem and happily to the time.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:10 am

With this sick world we live in why oh why is a 5 year old let out to play on her own.
I have a 8 year old and a 11 year old and they are still not allowed out of sight due to the horrible world we live in. :( :(

Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:20 am

BOWMAN wrote:With this sick world we live in why oh why is a 5 year old let out to play on her own.
I have a 8 year old and a 11 year old and they are still not allowed out of sight due to the horrible world we live in. :( :(

You say that though lee. To a degree I'm with you. But its not like canton. I have just read something and people say what you have said fair point. But it was a quiet old little village and her and friends were playing up the back by a garage. It's not like they were strolling canton.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:21 am

By the way i would be the same as you never let them out my sight. But you never think it will happen to you either.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:38 am

Sickening :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hope she is found safe and well, Unimaginable what the parents must be going through :cry: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:05 am

Sick f.ucking bastards. :twisted:

Ive got two girls, 3 and 7, the 7 year old (8 in December) keeps nagging to go out, and ive told my missus she cant keep her wrapped in cotton wool forever but then you read these stories and it makes it difficult.

Costs us a fortune sending her to swimming, street dance, brownies.etc but I suppose its a small price to pay, at least you know their supervised and safe.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:12 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:Sick f.ucking bastards. :twisted:

Ive got two girls, 3 and 7, the 7 year old (8 in December) keeps nagging to go out, and ive told my missus she cant keep her wrapped in cotton wool forever but then you read these stories and it makes it difficult.

Costs us a fortune sending her to swimming, street dance, brownies.etc but I suppose its a small price to pay, at least you know their supervised and safe.

Yep - and we call ourselves civilised. We bought our daughter a scooter recently and she goes up and down the street on it but out of sight for a little while. I'm never truly relaxed when I can't see her and she's 10.

When me and my sister were young, we would disappear for hours with our friends, because there were fields nearby and our parents would never worry. There have been far more crimes against children since then, though - or that's the way it appears.

I hope this little girl turns up safe and sound, but I fear the worst. I can only imagine what her parents are going through, the sense of guilt and so on. Terrible.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:17 am

I think it would be a good idea if the club put a picture of April Jones up on the big screen tonight and stated we were all thinking of the family and wishing for her safe return.

The more her picture is publicized the better.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:19 am

Nickerino wrote:I think it would be a good idea if the club put a picture of April Jones up on the big screen tonight and stated we were all thinking of the family and wishing for her safe return.

Good idea, it's just a shame they didn't have more details of the van.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:24 am

I despair at times with the world we live in these days.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:35 am

Apparently there now saying police believe this person is known to the family.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:53 am

milly44 wrote:Apparently there now saying police believe this person is known to the family.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:59 am

milly44 wrote:Apparently there now saying police believe this person is known to the family.

unfortunately, thats mostly the way.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:26 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Nickerino wrote:I think it would be a good idea if the club put a picture of April Jones up on the big screen tonight and stated we were all thinking of the family and wishing for her safe return.

Good idea, it's just a shame they didn't have more details of the van.

heard they're looking for a land rover now, not a van!... but yeah would be a good idea by the club, someone whose got contacts within the club should request it!

and the sick c*nt who took her deserves whatever he gets, peados are the worst!

Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:23 pm

Not too far from where I live this, I'm only 17 so I don't really know what its like to have children and I can only imagine what the parents are going through right now, hope to god she's found soon, I really do.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:44 pm

Not looking good sadly chaps

Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:18 pm

Been to Machynlleth many times, a historic, sleepy friendly cultural town surrounded by natural beauty and a gateway to Snowdonia. Sadly, proof that this horror can happen absolutely anywhere. I am praying for good news, as a dad myself I am chilled to the bone and sick to the stomach of these stories which scarily seem to be becoming more regular. Cant imagine what it must be like for Aprils family at the moment.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:38 pm

She's five and was playing outside without adult supervision.. is this correct?

Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:52 pm

DaVyZz wrote:She's five and was playing outside without adult supervision.. is this correct?

Thats what i was thinking what numbskull parents let there five year old kid play on a grass area near a main road without them there to start with :shock: Lets hope shes found for f**k sake :(

Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:40 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
DaVyZz wrote:She's five and was playing outside without adult supervision.. is this correct?

Thats what i was thinking what numbskull parents let there five year old kid play on a grass area near a main road without them there to start with :shock: Lets hope shes found for f**k sake :(

I suppose it happens a lot in rural parts of Wales unlike in the large city's, but I think the grass area is where all the young children on that estate play.

But I hope they find her

Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:46 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Sick f.ucking bastards. :twisted:

Same mate I have 2 daughters,

same with craig sweeney that paedo from rumney who raped a 3 year old, lving within walking distance from my house!!

It makes me white,
that their could me more like him lurking

Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:46 pm

ronnieconradsflatcap wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

I suppose it happens a lot in rural parts of Wales unlike in the large city's, but I think the grass area is where all the young children on that estate play.

But I hope they find her

always was the same when i was growing up on the west coast of wales the done thing at 7-8 we would walk to school unsupervised.

that always used to be the beauty of the countryside being somewhat sheltered from the nasty things that go on in the world guess it has just caught up and a very traditional way of kids playing is about to change for everyone around them parts

Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:36 am

It is not often at my age I am saddened or moved by the news but this story has made me sick, I often wonder what goes through these sickos minds. Is it a spur of the moment thing or meticulously planned. Hope she is found alive and well but sadly I do not see that being the case anymore after the arrest made today, that sick c**t ought to be shot at dawn but i'l let the loony toon lefties embarrass themselves defending this vile specimen.

I won't blame the parents just yet but 5 years old unsupervised in the evening does seem rare but by f**k you can't expecting things like this to happen all the time, they are very rare occurrences thankfully and parents cannot wrap children up in cotton wool. But like I said at five years old you are not the most streetwise.

Finally, I do not like how the media have released the name of the man arrested, he could be completely innocent and such an event will tarnish whatever reputation he has within his community if he was to be found innocent of any wrongdoing. Anyone remember the case a few christmas's ago in Bristol where a young woman was found killed after days of being missing? The tabloids printed the next door neighbours face all over their papers whilst also printing his name and branding him a murderer. It turned out it was her partner all along.

:old:

Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:42 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:It is not often at my age I am saddened or moved by the news but this story has made me sick, I often wonder what goes through these sickos minds. Is it a spur of the moment thing or meticulously planned. Hope she is found alive and well but sadly I do not see that being the case anymore after the arrest made today, that sick c**t ought to be shot at dawn but i'l let the loony toon lefties embarrass themselves defending this vile specimen.

I won't blame the parents just yet but 5 years old unsupervised in the evening does seem rare but by f**k you can't expecting things like this to happen all the time, they are very rare occurrences thankfully and parents cannot wrap children up in cotton wool. But like I said at five years old you are not the most streetwise.

Finally, I do not like how the media have released the name of the man arrested, he could be completely innocent and such an event will tarnish whatever reputation he has within his community if he was to be found innocent of any wrongdoing. Anyone remember the case a few christmas's ago in Bristol where a young woman was found killed after days of being missing? The tabloids printed the next door neighbours face all over their papers whilst also printing his name and branding him a murderer. It turned out it was her partner all along.

:old:

100% agree with you. but people from that area until the last couple of days wouldn't bat an eyelid at children playing unsupervised at 7pm.

the beauty of these places is/was the relative safety one of the reasons i was considering moving back to the west coast with my kids

but

with what has happened a very cruel lesson has been learnt. :(