Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Alan Whiteley

Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:14 am

I have a lot of time for Alan Whiteley. Despite evrything that is going on, he has still taken the time to let me know that a promise he made for my daughter and I to be his guests at the Watford game will be honoured, with or without him at the club. Speaks volumes for the man if you ask me

Re: Alan Whiteley

Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:24 am

leeweb wrote:I have a lot of time for Alan Whiteley. Despite evrything that is going on, he has still taken the time to let me know that a promise he made for my daughter and I to be his guests at the Watford game will be honoured, with or without him at the club. Speaks volumes for the man if you ask me

He is a good guy Lee and as you say things like this highlight what type of guy he is.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:33 am

carlccfc wrote:
leeweb wrote:I have a lot of time for Alan Whiteley. Despite evrything that is going on, he has still taken the time to let me know that a promise he made for my daughter and I to be his guests at the Watford game will be honoured, with or without him at the club. Speaks volumes for the man if you ask me

He is a good guy Lee and as you say things like this highlight what type of guy he is.

Carl, do you think he will definately retain a role of some sort at the club? After all the correspondence I've had with him, it would be nice to able to thank him personally at the Watford game

Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:57 am

The statement released yesterday said he would remain as a director i think.

I like him too always has time to respond to emails

Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:47 pm

Sign of a good man to which I believe he was/Is -- just another tossed aside by the Malaysians.

Another head will roll soon.