Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

jjb gone tits up....

Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:45 pm

when is this recession going to end......2200 people out of work....sad times :( :( :ayatollah:

Re: jjb gone tits up....

Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:54 pm

krabb wrote:when is this recession going to end......2200 people out of work....sad times :( :( :ayatollah:

Corruption is feeding from the hearts of society and the spine of financial growth...

just like a badly decayed tooth, we need too dig it up from its root and remove it.
and then replace it, with something white.

White power :old:
home governing, new ruling

Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:00 am

I naturally feel sorry for those that have lost their jobs but i also feel sorry for Dave Whelan.

Following his injury, whilst playing for Blackburn, he received a small amount of compensation which he used to buy a small fishing shop here in Wigan. That owner of that fishing shop was JJ Broadbent and the JJB name stuck.

5 years ago the company was worth £1b. The company was sold and the present owners have turned this fairytale into a failed company.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:02 am

krabb wrote:when is this recession going to end......2200 people out of work....sad times :( :( :ayatollah:

Do not worry though we are sending out five million this week to poland for family allowence to familys who have never steped on these shores, i could add another 50 things going overseas while are own shit stinks back home, this is how the country rolls, f**k are own lets look after others instead :(

Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:09 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

Do not worry though we are sending out five million this week to poland for family allowence to familys who have never steped on these shores, i could add another 50 things going overseas while are own shit stinks back home, this is how the country rolls, f**k are own lets look after others instead :(

yup :ayatollah: