Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

QPR

Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:51 pm

Not very good are they.

Mark Hughes has bought a lot of average players, that starting 11 is nothing special at all and with a very average manager. Can see them going down and struggling.

Re: QPR

Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:54 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Not very good are they.

Mark Hughes has bought a lot of average players, that starting 11 is nothing special at all and with a very average manager. Can see them going down and struggling.

See the old thread I just bumped.

Just call me polodamus

Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:57 pm

I feel Sparky's a decent manager unless you give him a blank cheque.

then he gets a bit overexcited and signs every big name he can for whatever they want.

The things is his big names aren't even good. They're looking awful today.

Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:06 pm

Keep Sparky and their going down. Think he will get till christmas maximum now. Looking at their side i honestly believe Connelly and Smith would still be able to do a decent job for them, Amazed Taarabt and Hoilett aint starting for them. Maybe Stan can enlighten us a little when hes home from the game

Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:09 pm

Double G wrote:Keep Sparky and their going down. Think he will get till christmas maximum now. Looking at their side i honestly believe Connelly and Smith would still be able to do a decent job for them, Amazed Taarabt and Hoilett aint starting for them. Maybe Stan can enlighten us a little when hes home from the game

If he takes his hoop tinted specs off

Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:16 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Double G wrote:Keep Sparky and their going down. Think he will get till christmas maximum now. Looking at their side i honestly believe Connelly and Smith would still be able to do a decent job for them, Amazed Taarabt and Hoilett aint starting for them. Maybe Stan can enlighten us a little when hes home from the game

If he takes his hoop tinted specs off

We are all biased on our own club so its understandable really. Some things have to be taken with a pich of salt

Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:19 pm

Finally gets Taarabt on and he shows them whats been missing :lol:

Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:21 pm

Double G wrote:Finally gets Taarabt on and he shows them whats been missing :lol:

His bench is stronger than his starters.

Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:25 pm

hoilett and taraabt started on the bench?, im shocked they have not sacked him and replaced him with redknapp yet :lol:

Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:58 pm

the Ref's been shocking here today.

10 yellow cards and a sending off and I don't think I've seen a bad challenge all match.

Also, where he got the 6 minutes extra time from this half I don't know.

Especially after giving 5 minutes first half with that player being out cold for at least 6 as well as too subs.

Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:59 pm

Why on Earth is Julio Cesar playing for QPR? :shock: A keeper of his quality should be elsewhere. Imagine his wages...

Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:20 pm

CantonJack wrote:Why on Earth is Julio Cesar playing for QPR? :shock: A keeper of his quality should be elsewhere. Imagine his wages...

He was rubbish tonight

Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:46 pm

Rubbish ? Was u watching a different game ? That save he tipped onto the bar from vaz te was world class. I think 2nd goal hit defender infront of him aswell so commentators was a little unfair on blaming him for that

Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:04 am

A QPR mate of mine says sparky has lost the dressing room
definetly going down in my opinion

Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:55 am

They need Harry Rednapp, otherwise they are going down

Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:11 am

scooby1973 wrote:They need Harry Rednapp, otherwise they are going down

They need Jesus

Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:07 am

Double G wrote:Rubbish ? Was u watching a different game ? That save he tipped onto the bar from vaz te was world class. I think 2nd goal hit defender infront of him aswell so commentators was a little unfair on blaming him for that

World class?!?!, he hit it straight him, behave.

The two goals he let in were pathetic from a keepers point of view.