Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Marshall's boots...

Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:30 pm

Went into town today to buy some new boots, in particular the Sports Direct in the St David's Centre. Looking about for a while and decide to try some on, before long I realise David Marshall is right next to me :shock:

I'm sitting there trying on my £15 boots and he's browsing the £120 predators, thought they were a bit jazzy for a keeper :lol:

Re: Marshall's boots...

Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:09 pm

Are they the black and yellow ones?
I have them, but I'm a full back so I'm allowed 'jazzy' boots :D :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:11 pm

OhhhGa wrote:Went into town today to buy some new boots, in particular the Sports Direct in the St David's Centre. Looking about for a while and decide to try some on, before long I realise David Marshall is right next to me :shock:

I'm sitting there trying on my £15 boots and he's browsing the £120 predators, thought they were a bit jazzy for a keeper :lol:

Thought they got boots for free :?: :?:

Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:43 pm

BOWMAN wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:Went into town today to buy some new boots, in particular the Sports Direct in the St David's Centre. Looking about for a while and decide to try some on, before long I realise David Marshall is right next to me :shock:

Probably don't get to choose though.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:42 am

BOWMAN wrote:

I thought so too which is why I was a bit surprised to see him wandering around sports direct :lol:

Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:23 pm

BOWMAN wrote:

no mate,they only get free boots,if they are sponsored :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:32 pm

crazy money in boots

Boot deals list:

6. Rooney - £1m pa Nike
5. Aguero - £1.25m pa Puma
4. Messi - £2m pa Adidas
3. Fabregass - £3.2m pa Puma
2. Ronaldo - £5m pa Nike
1. Beckham - £7m pa Adidas

http://www.footy-boots.com/biggest-foot ... als-20450/