Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

feck me

Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:56 am

Was out in Liverpool last night, getting plenty of attention as I do, looking as good as I did in my tweed blazer...does wonders I tell you. :lol: anyway, was flirting with this blonde all night, really got on, she was a good convo and fit to boot, massive tits! We get on to talking about parents and she says her parents ages, im like, something doesn't add up..."how old are you?" oh I'm 17!!!!!!!!! Honestly thought I was gonna get arrested on the spot.

Moral of the story, kids are on mature fast pills these days....always check ID before a convo.

Re: feck me

Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:59 am

But did you bum her? We're all thinking it.

Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:02 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:But did you bum her? We're all thinking it.

Well we went back to her and her friends students halls for tea and biscuits. :shock:

Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:17 am

Taff on the Mersey wrote:

Well we went back to her and her friends students halls for tea and biscuits. :shock:

Ah yes! Always good to end the night with a hot milky brew and a chocolate hobnob. Good man.

Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:31 am

Taff on the Mersey wrote:

dont worry,you will soon hit puberty,when you get to 12.......wer you hanging round the chip shop :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:39 am

17 is legal,whats the problem?