Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FIFA 13 Discussion thread

Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:16 am

Loving the game so far, especially Career Mode and Ultimate Team.

Here's my current team in Ultimate Team. Thankfully I had loads of coins built up from the web app before release so now I've got a decent team even though I need a few more additions.

Anyone else play on PC?

:salute:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: FIFA 13 Discussion thread

Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:13 am

Got it on Xbox, PC is strictly for FM2013 :lol:

One thing I hate about it, and this is a really minor irritation but still, after three years, needs addressing, you STILL can't fully edit players, for example, Whitts has an undershirt option in the winter season, great, but when I go to edit his boots to a real pair(Since he's only wearing the stupid EA default boots) he now forever wears short sleeves, and there's not actual option to make him wear an undershirt, but its in the game..very odd

Same goes with a few other players, Robben for example, they've given him the tightest shirt known to man like he wears in real life, but you can't select that option for any other players..sounds like I'm ranting but it really is annoying me! :lol:

And while I'm on the subject of editing players, Bellamy's face is just awful, they must have taken that a good few years ago! :D

Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:19 am

jamie1927 wrote:Got it on Xbox, PC is strictly for FM2013 :lol:

One thing I hate about it, and this is a really minor irritation but still, after three years, needs addressing, you STILL can't fully edit players, for example, Whitts has an undershirt option in the winter season, great, but when I go to edit his boots to a real pair(Since he's only wearing the stupid EA default boots) he now forever wears short sleeves, and there's not actual option to make him wear an undershirt, but its in the game..very odd

Same goes with a few other players, Robben for example, they've given him the tightest shirt known to man like he wears in real life, but you can't select that option for any other players..sounds like I'm ranting but it really is annoying me! :lol:

And while I'm on the subject of editing players, Bellamy's face is just awful, they must have taken that a good few years ago! :D

Whitts is wearing Puma boots for me on Xbox :?
But Bellamy is terrible, he looks about 17 and his hair looks like something from an early noughties 'punk' band :lol:

Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:28 am

CantonJack wrote:
jamie1927 wrote:Got it on Xbox, PC is strictly for FM2013 :lol:

Whitts is wearing Puma boots for me on Xbox :?
But Bellamy is terrible, he looks about 17 and his hair looks like something from an early noughties 'punk' band :lol:

Is he? Mind you I just downloaded the new updated squad so perhaps that's it! :lol: Yeah thing is, Bellamy's face isn't hard to edit for the dev. team, as it's not a photo face, at least it doesn't look like one! :lol: But we're a small club apparently so can't see it happening.

However, adding in the option of undershirts, ring tape, fitted shirts, is fairly easy, considering that you can already do it on the Creation Centre thing on the website, just hope they do it soon! :ayatollah: