Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Enjoyed My First Time In The 'Posh' Seats Today

Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:34 pm

The Boy Royals who were the house band playing in The Canton Stand today are managed by a close friend of mine, big thank you to them for giving me a spare ticket for the Top Tier Grandstand. Was a nice change for a seasoned Grange ender and Canton Stander like myself, with the great views, plush bar and facilities. I finally understand now the criticism the stadium gets for lack of noise and atmos, my position up there really exposed that. But man was it hilarious with everyone looking at me constantly on my feet yelling and singing along with my fellow Canton standers, they were all like they were at the cinema! mind you the totty up there was different class! A nice change but looking forward to getting my seat back for Tuesday :ayatollah:

Re: Enjoyed My First Time In The 'Posh' Seats Today

Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:36 pm

Its always good up there for a one off. Went up there for Portsmouth 2010/2011.. much like todays performance to be fair. :ayatollah:

Re: Enjoyed My First Time In The 'Posh' Seats Today

Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:24 pm

won a competition once and had a free seat in with the commentators/journalists. couldnt say a f*cking word or they'd hear you on the radio :lol: