Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ticket price today -this might surprise you

Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:59 pm

The dad of a lad who comes with me decided this morning to come today and bring his other son.

He paid £17 for his ticket and £5 for the kid, bought 30 mins before k.o. :-)

Sat in the corner Canton

Re: Ticket price today -this might surprise you

Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:22 pm

How did he manage that?

I'm guessing the Club gave him Family Stand Prices in another part of the ground
due to the Family Stand being sold out?

Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:23 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:How did he manage that?

I'm guessing the Club gave him Family Stand Prices in another part of the ground

Must have been.

If so they should publicise it and make it permenant.

Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:29 pm

I disagree mate, I'm glad your mate got to go to the game at a reasonable price but the whole situation
is ridiculous.

Going on what your mate got today any adult could get a ticket in the Canton for £22 not £34.

Just buy a ticket for a child aswell and save £12 so what has been accused of happening in the Family Stand will
end up happening all over the ground.

Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:31 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:I disagree mate, I'm glad your mate got to go to the game at a reasonable price but the whole situation
is ridiculous.

Going on what your mate got today any adult could get a ticket in the Canton for £22 not £34.

Just buy a ticket for a child aswell and save £12 so what has been accused of happening in the Family Stand will

I see your point, but it wasn't £34 today.

The corners never sell out and to make one of them a family section will allow the club to put more bums on seats and more people to attend, surely thats got to be a good thing.

Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:45 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:I disagree mate, I'm glad your mate got to go to the game at a reasonable price but the whole situation
is ridiculous.

I see your point, but it wasn't £34 today.

The corners never sell out and to make one of them a family section will allow the club to put more bums on seats and more people to attend, surely thats got to be a good thing.

Ok £31 viewtopic.php?f=2&t=93596

Yeah it is a good thing mate to get people in but its open to abuse and the club should just deal with the real problem.

I wasn't there today but have hered that the Family Stand was 'half empty'

Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:22 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:How did he manage that?

Must have been.

If so they should publicise it and make it permenant.

Now and again, depending who is in the ticket office, they have let a few in on family prices.

Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:32 pm

we pay £23 for the two of us adult child and then go and sit in the grandstand, but don't tell everybody.