Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Ian Holloway, post match

Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:45 am

He will probably make another 7 changes next game, 2 losses on the trot conceding 6 goals , under pressure now. Cant keep living off" we done well in the prem" until they were found out.
Cant see him lasting the season :D :D

Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:03 pm

I can't stand the egg shaped looking bitter bellend.

Remember when we beat Huddersfield and we were praised for not getting on the backs? Watch it on CCP. This season in the stadium we haven't got on the backs of our players at all

Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:10 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Saw it on the Championship and he said differently to the original OP.
So I would like to ammend my post from above !!
Ian Holloway is a tosser :lol: :lol: :lol: did anyone on here see ore hear anyone get on the players backs Because I didn't :o :?

we tried to, but you had already beaten us to it. ;)

Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:55 pm

I watched the foolball league show this morning and the interviwer must have raised an eyebrow when he said it as he asked him if he heard or saw it.

Losing the plot.

Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:20 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Saw it on the Championship and he said differently to the original OP.
So I would like to ammend my post from above !!
Ian Holloway is a tosser :lol: :lol: :lol: did anyone on here see ore hear anyone get on the players backs Because I didn't :o :?

we tried to, but you had already beaten us to it. ;)

We knew it wasn't you Gwyn as we would of heard your booming voice all over Cardiff ;)

Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:23 pm

tell you what, think i would rather shake a JACKS hand rather than listen to C*NT face. CCFC :ayatollah: all you anti-CARDIFF go do one. ;) ;) ;) GOING UP LADS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D

Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:31 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:On top of there team ??? I think he meant that in the nice way not that we was on there backs. Olly most of the time is fair and honest

Watch football league show, clearly he doesn't.
Simply a liar

Agree, I laughed when i seen it on the football league show. Idiot and bad looser he's become.

Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:42 pm

Post match " we were playing the ball around so good that the cardiff fans were getting on their players backs" :lol: also said
"that's what I heard did you hear" again :lol:

Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:51 pm

At first was funny now silly comments about the teams they are losing to.
Last 2 game scored 1 conceded 6, should look at how badly his team is playing.
Malky comments on how poor we played against Palace open and honest no bs to the fans.
We bounce straight back and beat one of the favorites to win the League.
Maybe Ian Holloway can learn somethng from Malky, but his ego is to big.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:52 pm

taffy123 wrote:tell you what, think i would rather shake a JACKS hand rather than listen to C*NT face. CCFC :ayatollah: all you anti-CARDIFF go do one. ;) ;) ;) GOING UP LADS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D

:roll: :roll: :roll: :? :? :?

Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:47 pm

I don't understand what Holloway is going on about. I don't recall Marshall having a single save to make, did Blackpool have one shot on target? Our first goal was great play by Bellamy and a quality finish by Connolly, our second goal was yet another incredible free kick, hardly easy goals! Our last goal was from a corner and perhaps Connolly should have been marked better, but the quality of Whittingham's corner made that goal. I like Holloway but he should really just accept his team were comprehensively beaten by the better side.