Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ian Holloway, post match

Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:25 pm

"In the last two games we have passed and moved and Cardiff's crowd were on top of their team at the start, but goals change games and that's what Cardiff did. :ayatollah:

"The goals we conceded weren't good enough from our point of view. Cardiff played well but they won't score easier goals in their lives than those they got against us. :roll:

"We had a spell like this last season so we just have to put our heads down and get through it."
CCFC :ayatollah:

Re: Ian Holloway, post match

Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:28 pm

I've never founded him funny but could understand why people may like him.

Since he got Blackpool promoted he has become arrogant and a bitter and twisted old man.

Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:33 pm

taffy123 wrote:"In the last two games we have passed and moved and Cardiff's crowd were on top of their team at the start, but goals change games and that's what Cardiff did. :ayatollah:

"The goals we conceded weren't good enough from our point of view. Cardiff played well but they won't score easier goals in their lives than those they got against us. :roll:

"We had a spell like this last season so we just have to put our heads down and get through it."

WTF does he mean by 'Cardiff's crowd were on top of their team'

Does he mean backing them or on their backs.

I thought we were pretty patient.

Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:51 pm

He is right about his team and they will bounce back. Blackpool will be top 6 at the end of the season. TBF got nowt against Holloway :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:53 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
taffy123 wrote:"In the last two games we have passed and moved and Cardiff's crowd were on top of their team at the start, but goals change games and that's what Cardiff did. :ayatollah:

He meant we were on their backs.

Didnt like his post-match interview- I thought he was very arrogant. Tried to make it that even though we scored 3-0 today, we were still a shit team.

Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:56 pm

azz_ccfc wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

He meant we were on their backs.

Didnt like his post-match interview- I thought he was very arrogant. Tried to make it that even though we scored 3-0 today, we were still a shit team.

He's a total knob.

Liar too, we haven't been on our teams back at all this season... or last come to think of it.

Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:06 pm

On top of there team ??? I think he meant that in the nice way not that we was on there backs. Olly most of the time is fair and honest

Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:10 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:On top of there team ??? I think he meant that in the nice way not that we was on there backs. Olly most of the time is fair and honest

The way it's quoted makes it suggest we were on the players backs and then the "goals change games" comment.

His ego is out of control.

Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:14 pm

He needs to realise Blackpool are just a park bench in Preston the Wurzel b*stard. :salute:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:18 pm

Always enjoyable to put one over the pig faced Wurzel tw*t.

Not funny, no class and a sore loser.

Stick to trading horses with Dave Jones, knobhead. Shame that other prick Taylor Fletcher wasn't playing today - would have loved to see him taking a beating also.

Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:32 pm

Just listened to him now :lol:

He's losing the plot.

I'm guessing they will slide.

Leave your ego at the door Malky says

Holloway hasn't!!!

Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:46 pm

anyone who has anything to do with cardiff, knows that we dont get on players backs...

Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:57 pm

CraigMc wrote:anyone who has anything to do with cardiff, knows that we dont get on players backs...

Can't say I agree with that at all unless ur joking :lol:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:05 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
CraigMc wrote:anyone who has anything to do with cardiff, knows that we dont get on players backs...

Can't say I agree with that at all unless ur joking :lol:

I mean on a match day. They all get a f*cking bashing on messageboards lol

Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:12 pm

Quite stupid really coming from the man who set up a f**ked up formation and the defence was disorganised.. we split them open on many times.
They never got through the final third of the defence. I watched Blackpool a lot on The Football League Show and somehow this wasn't the team I see..

Whittinghams goal was easy? Of course. He says we scored easy goals yet it was his own defence who let us score though easy score, he is beyond an idiot.

Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:37 pm

He's not a bad lad TBF but he's showing clear signs of losing it - reckon he needs a bit of head help. Football means everything to him which is great but the inevitable slide will also be his inevitable slide if not checked. That said, every cloud.......!:-)

Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:11 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:On top of there team ??? I think he meant that in the nice way not that we was on there backs. Olly most of the time is fair and honest

Watch football league show, clearly he doesn't.
Simply a liar

Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:14 pm

Just watched football league, Holloway said we started getting on our players backs :o :shock:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Just watched football league, Holloway said we started getting on our players backs :o :shock:

Annis I've never liked the man. A fake after attention.
The way he said it was disrespectful

Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Just watched football league, Holloway said we started getting on our players backs :o :shock:

Saw that. He asked the interviewer if he heared it as well. Trying to convince himself he was!

utter tw*t :lol:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:25 pm

he is just bitter that sky sports news does not go to his interviews anymore so they can listen to him ramble and throw in a joke every now and again so everyone laughs and his ego gets a massage, since he has been relegated he is a miserable bitter fake attention whore, whenever blackpool have a bad result he tries to change everything and it rarely works imo, when i see people like that i feel so relieved that we have malky, yes he can be frustrating at times when he plays people/formations or makes subs at silly times but i trust malky and he learns from his mistakes unlike a lot of managers :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:48 am

We got 3 points, he got bitterness.

He's welcome to it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:50 am

taffyapple wrote:Just listened to him now :lol:

He's losing the plot.

I'm guessing they will slide.

Leave your ego at the door Malky says

Holloway hasn't!!!

Just watched it myself and he 100% meant that the home crowd was on the backs of our players because of the fantastic and totally controlled start his tippy tap side made to the game. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He even tried to say we were nervous because of losing a two goal lead last week and his team were just beginning to turn the screw. Idiot was watching a different game if you ask me because I felt once we scored there was no way back for them and lets face it Marshall was never tested at any stage in the game.

I loved the wow is me bit about losing Ince and Taylor-Fletcher :lol: :lol: seems to me he forgot to mention we had lost Maynard and Mutch :o

It's a long season in the Championship and we know and understand that better than most but yesterday we controlled that game and had gears to go through if we had to.

Holloway is just a small man with a huge ego and for me he had better find some fresh excuses because he is going to need them.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:58 am

Saw it on the Championship and he said differently to the original OP.
So I would like to ammend my post from above !!
Ian Holloway is a tosser :lol: :lol: :lol: did anyone on here see ore hear anyone get on the players backs Because I didn't :o :?

Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:36 am

"Start of the game we were moving the ball around quite nicely and, in fact, so much their crowd started getting on at their players. I can remember that, don't know if you can, you know......"

There was a silent pause from Holloway and interviewer after he said we were getting on the players back. He then had to quantify it by saying he could remember it even if the interviewer could not.

He then gave a rather odd twitchy raise of his eyebrows.

He knew he had been caught out lying by the interviewers silence. The guy looked like he had lost it.

Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:00 am

Complete & utter tosser, clearly clutching at straws and trying to deflect the fact that somebody might point the finger at him for making so many changes.
Squad clearly not as good as he thinks and Holloway....." you are nowhere near as important a manager as you think you are "!

Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:16 am

Watched it with my father, his reaction to it was absolutely priceless!

"f**k of you wurzel apple crumble" brilliant :lol:

Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:57 am

I actually felt we had weathered their shot period of early pressure pretty easily and when we scored we were on top.

There was only one small burst of moaning when we failed to clear during that early pressure, but that was it.

Still when you are Blackpool and normally paying in front of 12000 it probably sounds like the crowd is getting restless when someone coughs :lol:

Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:03 am

Holloway is an embarassment, with a level of arrogance that makes Simon Cowell sound modest. He's Blackpool's spin doctor at the moment, not their manager.

Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:43 am

I have watched the interview on the Football League show and TBH I think he was taking the piss with his comments about the crowd. It might have been in his game plan to fustrate us for the first 20 minutes and get the crowd on our backs, but it simply didn't happen.