Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

16 out of 24 points

Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:54 pm

Thats 2 points per game. Thats 92 points if we keep up that rate. Thats automatic promotion.

Yes we are going to lose games, its a tough league, and yes its not nice throwing 2 goal leads away, but be fucked at home we look as convincing as Barcelona.

Exagerated bollocks? Maybe. Im sniffed up.

Howeve we have made Blackpool look less than average today. Weve also beaten Hudds, Wolves and Leeds who are all up there and lets be honest Hudds aside weve battered the rest.

I think we are looking at 60+ out of 69 points at home, I really do, so even an half decent 8-8-7 away from home and its autos.

Good times :ayatollah:

Re: 16 out of 24 points

Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:07 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Thats 2 points per game. Thats 92 points if we keep up that rate. Thats automatic promotion.

Yes we are going to lose games, its a tough league, and yes its not nice throwing 2 goal leads away, but be fucked at home we look as convincing as Barcelona.

Howeve we have made Blackpool look less than average today. Weve also beaten Hudds, Wolves and Leeds who are all up there and lets be honest Hudds aside weve battered the rest.

I think we are looking at 60+ out of 69 points at home, I really do, so even an half decent 8-8-7 away from home and its autos.

Positive from Polo :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

In Malky I believe :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:08 pm

Excellent start to the season :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:11 pm

3-0 today Annis and lets be honest strolled the 2nd half.

We have made a very good side look ordinary / poor today.

We looked a league above them which come next May hopefully we will be.
:ayatollah:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:14 pm

Yes there is no one I can see that we should be afraid of, for the first time in years we have class running right through our squad, as long as we play near to the way we played today, we wil acheive automatic promotion and our dream of the premiership. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:21 pm

Our best win for a long time

Last week some people wanted Malky gone - now we're going up again! The crazy world of the Cardiff fan. It's a cracking start to be fair but we can't afford many more of the capitulations on the road. Our tenth game on Tuesday night and we might be top of the tree, which is always a good stage of the season to judge

Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:28 pm

CityGent wrote:Our best win for a long time

Last week some people wanted Malky gone - now we're going up again! The crazy world of the Cardiff fan. It's a cracking start to be fair but we can't afford many more of the capitulations on the road. Our tenth game on Tuesday night and we might be top of the tree, which is always a good stage of the season to judge

Lake we look a different league at home.

Sort out the away form and we can lead a breakaway.

People were talking about palace last week like they wete barnet ffs.

Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:31 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:

Fingers crossed mate. It feels different this time - and that's not even the weird looking kit :-)

If we keep the injuries to an absolute minimum then we'll be a big danger to the rest of the promotion candidates

Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:37 pm

CityGent wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

Fingers crossed mate. It feels different this time - and that's not even the weird looking kit :-)

If we keep the injuries to an absolute minimum then we'll be a big danger to the rest of the promotion candidates

Feels like we are the big boys of the division this time. The kit on the pitch isnt that bad, sort of forget wen cheering on the lads, but in the stands and on the concourse its fucked up. Very confusing.

Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:31 pm

Polo showing his great facts and maths skills shows hes becoming a top poster :old: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:18 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:Thats 2 points per game. Thats 92 points if we keep up that rate. Thats automatic promotion.

You are 100% right.

How come you are positive all of a sudden? Did something happen to you today which made you reflect on life? :lol:

Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:00 am

Lets not start giving out free blowjobs yet polo times might turn sour soon, you know what its like on here, we are bound ot have a bad patch every team does :ayatollah: