Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We joint top DJ 4th from bottom

Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:31 pm

Hope Mr personality will get the bullet shortly. Great we are joint top and Wednesday are struggling.

Re: We joint top DJ 4th from bottom

Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:32 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:Hope Mr personality will get the bullet shortly. Great we are joint top and Wednesday are struggling.

Darren, 6 defeats in a row for DJ, he never changes, once on a bad run, he has no plan B.

Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:35 pm

It won't be long before he turns on the fans by saying them lot up here expect to much. Would love us to beat them then they sack him after our game.

Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:43 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:It won't be long before he turns on the fans by saying them lot up here expect to much. Would love us to beat them then they sack him after our game.

That would be an ironic moment for a lot of people,

Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:47 pm

There were a few posters on here after DJ made an ok start to the season telling us that we made a mistake getting rid of him

They're notable by their absence tonight. Or they've probably changed their minds like the fickle clueless do

Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:00 pm

DJ was a great manager for us, the time for him to go was right - but he did a fantastic job all told.

Can't see why people are happy for him to be doing poorly?

Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:01 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:DJ was a great manager for us, the time for him to go was right - but he did a fantastic job all told.

Ditto

Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:04 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:DJ was a great manager for us, the time for him to go was right - but he did a fantastic job all told.

Ditto

Same here.

Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:05 pm

CityGent wrote:There were a few posters on here after DJ made an ok start to the season telling us that we made a mistake getting rid of him

They're notable by their absence tonight. Or they've probably changed their minds like the fickle clueless do

Spot on Anthony.

Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:16 pm

I gave DJ my full backing until he left. I argued with several at the time that he was the right person for the job. I wish him the best BUT for several posters to knee-jerk after 3 or 4 games that we should never have replaced him with Malky and now NOT A PEEP OUT OF THEM just goes to show how naive and fickle some fans are

Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:21 pm

It's funny how he called us a revolving door, go try and get a win Dave Moans.

Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:59 pm

Lets show some respect, he clearly ain't paid much as still wearing his city tie today :lol:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:03 pm

Everything he done for us I will always remember.
Just really sad seeing some fans bang on about him on here.
Id prefer to talk about the manager who is carrying us up the league. :ayatollah: