Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Andrew Taylor

Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:06 pm

I will be the first to admit I have been critical of Taylor recently as I have felt he has been the weak link in our back four culminating in that ridiculous handball last week.

Fair play to him - today I thought he was excellent.

Re: Andrew Taylor

Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:10 pm

davids wrote:I will be the first to admit I have been critical of Taylor recently as I have felt he has been the weak link in our back four culminating in that ridiculous handball last week.

That makes two of us then! Best game i have seen him pay for us. Finally concentrated on his psitional play for whole game.

Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:12 pm

Yes, he's been a concern fpr me but was solid today and got forward well.

Lets be fair though, Blackpool were rubbish :lol:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:15 pm

I don't see the problem with Taylor, He's no world beater but he's probs the best left back we have had in the passed 5 years. Played well today as did the rest of the team. :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:17 pm

Agreed.

Not a great fan of Taylor, but thought he was excellent today.

Let's hope he continues this form.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:19 pm

The guy behind me hates Taylor, he can do no right. He could score a hat trick and have a clean sheet and still not like him.

Today he was excellent, linked up well with Noone and defender very well against tricky players.

Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:56 pm

Taylor had a very good game as did the rest of the back four. Hudson really is growing into an inspirational captain. Long may it continue.

Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:57 pm

He was excellent today.

Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:10 pm

I think he's a great left back at this level, one of my players of the season last season.

Fantastic today as well :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:47 pm

Possibly his best performance in a city shirt ?

Matt Phillips gave him the runaround in February Not today. :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:50 pm

davids wrote:I will be the first to admit I have been critical of Taylor recently as I have felt he has been the weak link in our back four culminating in that ridiculous handball last week.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:50 pm

Well he openly came out and said he was to blame and apolgised for his mistake and he was ready to put things right.. great performance :ayatollah: