Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Brighton losing

Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:38 pm

Burke for brum :lol:

Re: Brighton losing

Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:55 pm

Crazy, walking home, we was at 3rd, checks in the house 2nd looked again to see how this match is doing and were TOP :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:59 pm

StockrA wrote:Crazy, walking home, we was at 3rd, checks in the house 2nd looked again to see how this match is doing and were TOP :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Are we top?
My brother is on his iPad an I'm on my iPhone, both on bbc league table. Mine says second and his says we are top :?

Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:00 pm

StockrA wrote:Crazy, walking home, we was at 3rd, checks in the house 2nd looked again to see how this match is doing and were TOP :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

brum need to win 4 nil for city to go top :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:02 pm

I got 1 City,2 wolfs,3 leic and 4 brighton :? saying that though, it said 2-0 to us FT.

Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:03 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/championship/table see if it says the same

Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:07 pm

StockrA wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/championship/table see if it says the same

thats wrong, we havnt played 5 at home!

Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:08 pm

StockrA wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/championship/table see if it says the same

they got us winning our 9th game which we avent played yet :lol:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:14 pm

Hope they haven't jinxed us for tuesday now :lol:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:24 pm

StockrA wrote:Hope they haven't jinxed us for tuesday now :lol:

Appears we are winning 3-0 on Tuesday according to the Beeb!

Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:29 pm

my missus has gone tonight which is good, cos they never win when shes there :lol: also its running 20 odd mins late cos they had an electricity cut, she probably asked someone to charge her phone :D :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:44 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/championship/table
Back to normal, on 2nd now :ayatollah:, shouldn't we have a nice green arrow though?

Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:46 pm

change that to brighton lost. :D

Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:51 pm

Birmingham are so boring and you'll need to have a plan 'B' to break them down but after the match yesterday, we were comparing it to the home West Ham match last season. They score a goal, then sit back while we try in vain to get past their two rows of parked buses.

Wave after wave of attacks and we still couldn't forse our way threw their defences. I know most teams will employ the same tactics but will fail. We missed CMS so much yesterday as he can pull the oppistion defence out of poastion and creates holes for us to advance.

Birmingham are the pooerst side we've faced, yes we lost but they can't keep the defensive barries up for good.

Good luck Saturday.

Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Brighton & hove Albion wrote:Birmingham are so boring and you'll need to have a plan 'B' to break them down but after the match yesterday, we were comparing it to the home West Ham match last season. They score a goal, then sit back while we try in vain to get past their two rows of parked buses.

Wave after wave of attacks and we still couldn't forse our way threw their defences. I know most teams will employ the same tactics but will fail. We missed CMS so much yesterday as he can pull the oppistion defence out of poastion and creates holes for us to advance.

Birmingham are the pooerst side we've faced, yes we lost but they can't keep the defensive barries up for good.

Good luck Saturday.

It was the Blackpool game I was worried about, but Holloway did us a favour and dropped 7 players after losing to Huddersfield, back fired on him, I am confident v Brum.