Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

craig noone,is superb

Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:15 pm

i hope he can keep this going all season,tied blackpool in knots.......superb...my man of the match :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: craig noone,is superb

Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:17 pm

mine too :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:19 pm

Its amazing how a player like Noone can not get an England call up yet a player like Downing does. You have to laugh at the English system as its obvious they are doing it wrong.

They should give form players call ups but instead it just goes on names. I just hope we can hold on to some of these players. :salute:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:20 pm

oooooo an england cap ? slow down now tiger

Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:25 pm

i might add whitts 2'nd best :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:31 pm

I thought Witts was MOTM, his passing at times was top notch.

Noone was excellent as was Taylor behind him, both linked up very well.

Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:31 pm

Agreed but the last time he got MOM he was on the bench the next away game :shock: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:51 pm

whitts4england wrote:oooooo an england cap ? slow down now tiger

Nope. He does what every winger should do. He picks the ball up and instantly tries to run at his man and create. When off the ball he gets into space to receive it and alleviate pressure on the full backs and defensive midfielders.

He is better than a lot of players who have already played for England. The problem with England is they are too scared to try players who play outside the Premiership a lot (bothroyd and a few others odd ones out over many years) and that has hurt them. Names and club mean bugger all. Form and ability is everything.

Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:54 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:i might add whitts 2'nd best :ayatollah:

agreed,whitts had his best game this season,actually made a nuisance of himself at times ,and his distrubution,excellent. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:03 pm

looks a class act thought he was exceptional today :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:18 pm

Another class game, His only fault is he has no right foot. Class winger and a steel at 1m.