Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

AT TIMES TODAY

Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:09 pm

At times today, we were as good as I've ever seen us, so much skill that when it clicks it looks so impressive, and ironic that first game back on the bench and fit, turner sits and watches Connoly score a brace, bet he's saying "drop me now then boss"

Competition for places and a bench to be proud of, onward and upward. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: AT TIMES TODAY

Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:12 pm

BigGwynram wrote:At times today, we were as good as I've ever seen us, so much skill that when it clicks it looks so impressive, and ironic that first game back on the bench and fit, turner sits and watches Connoly score a brace, bet he's saying "drop me now then boss"

Competition for places and a bench to be proud of, onward and upward. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Gwyn, I agree, like the Wolves/Leeds games and a good manager at the helm Malky. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:28 pm

This team can go all the way. A small amount of luck and we will go up

Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:30 pm

BigGwynram wrote:At times today, we were as good as I've ever seen us, so much skill that when it clicks it looks so impressive, and ironic that first game back on the bench and fit, turner sits and watches Connoly score a brace, bet he's saying "drop me now then boss"

Here here gwyn here f*cking here :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:53 pm

i have to say, i was nervous prior to the game today, but that result is really making a statement.

leeds, huddersfield, wolves and blackpool victories at home.

roll on tues !

Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:58 pm

Cant wait for Tuesday. Am back on my old stomping ground tomorrow. Hoped to
get three games in while i was home but family stuff has ballsed it all up. But
Brum at home is a 100% cert :ayatollah:

Could not help but notice that Malky's first sub today was a positive one :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:20 pm

mason for smith?????????er :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: forced substitution im afraid :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:52 pm

Thanks Vincent!

Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:49 pm

taffyapple wrote:Cant wait for Tuesday. Am back on my old stomping ground tomorrow. Hoped to

Could not help but notice that Malky's first sub today was a positive one :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

what,s the prediction for tuesday then t.a?

Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:04 pm

taffyapple wrote:Cant wait for Tuesday. Am back on my old stomping ground tomorrow. Hoped to

Yeah and when he put Cowie on he put him in the centre of Midfield :o :shock: where he belongs and where he plays so well. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:55 am

jtc wrote:

Erm.....

that I'll be pissed as a fart in the Cross by about 3pm Sir!! :? :lol:

2-0 City :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:14 am

I know it's very early as he is still adapting to the pace and physicality of the British game, but kimbo looked out of sorts...

I can't see him starting a game for a while TBH.

Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:07 am

taffyapple wrote:
jtc wrote:

Erm.....

I will be in the Cross about 4 chief
:ayatollah:

Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:27 am

taffyapple wrote:
jtc wrote:

Erm.....

:lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:37 am

taffyapple wrote:
jtc wrote:

Erm.....

:lol: :lol: .i think we,ll score .problem is atm for teams is they can defend well but at some stage they will give a free kick away near the box.seems whittts is hitting the target every week :o high ratio of free kick goals for him this season.i like him as a bloke .keeps his mouth shut and plays football.very talented lad

Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:25 am

best city have played for a long long time
skill,pace and desire all over the pitch
absolutely delighted,especially after the palace farce :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:54 am

The best thing is how awful we made Blackpool look. They are a decent team and will give anyone a game but today they were made to look completely out of their depth.

Providing we don't go down with a flood of injuries we will piss this league if we keep that kind of positive football up.