Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why are these people not being deported?

Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:50 pm

I don't understand.

Am I missing something? Why are we paying for them in a British prison when those scum bags should be deported back to Romania!!

Re: Why are these people not being deported?

Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:58 pm

Sorry. Forgot to post the link!

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-19757648

Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:23 am

Why are they let in in the first place is more the question.

A country with a lot of unemployment, people rioting and protesting for various reasons and they want to let more people in, baffling. Fair enough if they're skilled to fill a position with lack of applicants but come on, this is ridiculous.

Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:03 am

This Country :roll:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:48 am

Roathblue33 wrote:I don't understand.

Am I missing something? Why are we paying for them in a British prison when those scum bags should be deported back to Romania!!

because our politicians and our justice system has no f@cking backbone....and as someone else said...why the f@ck do we leave our doors open for the dregs of other countries to walk into.....shyt :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:39 pm

The establishment /ruling elite only act when they are a nuisance in their areas

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... ggars.html

I think these Romanians are not entitled to claim any benefits unless they are self -employed in Britain?.

Don't they bulk buy the big issue & then become self employed by selling it to the public?

So everyone do not buy the Big issue from Romanian sellers, they are probably living in a house provided by the goverment claiming thousands in benefits & driving around in a brand new 4x4 all on the British taxpayer

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:45 pm

There is no deterrent for them. Like Somali criminals that sneak into Britain or
fake Asylum. Jail is better than the shitholes they come from. So once in jail
they plan their defence for the inevitable deportation order. Guess what.......

They either win their case, or disappear

The country is a joke

Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:51 pm

A really stupid decision by them imbeciles at the immigration service at Lunatic House in Croydon

http://www.defencemanagement.com/news_s ... p?id=21030

A person who deserves to be allowed into Britain, unlike them Muslim scumbags like Hook & the rest of them squealing scumbags & them equally abhorant Romanians.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:58 pm

we are still giving India AID when they are now a richer country than us...

its all a joke and if you ask me... I beleive its because we dont have a choice, we're just a little island that have no power being secretly black mailed