Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

One fooked up society

Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:12 pm

Just watched two programmes on Planner and to be fair i don't know which is the worst side of our society.
One was The Valleys and the other was Ross Kemp extreme world Glasgow.
The Latter was shocking to see on our own shores. Poverty on a scale that is worse than what you see in some parts of Africa but we as a Nation give Foreign aid to the tune of around 16 billion every year, when you have a guy pulling off his own toes,and at only 46 years old is expected to live no longer than a year :o Squaddies returning from action and cannot cope with what they have seen or done. Surely we need to sort our own out before we try and sort others out.

Then it was the Valleys wow !! A bunch of degenerates to say the least, and what the programme "the Bouncers" did for Newport this programme will destroy the very foundations of the Valleys and what it stands for. They all trash the very Towns they come from so i cant see them being welcome back any time soon. But hey will watch again as i spent the whole time shaking my head and thinking what complete tossers, but its trash TV at its best watching our society implode. The most normal person on there was the Gay bloke and he was abnormal :lol: :lol:

Sometimes i wonder what is in store for our Kids and grand Kids :o :o

Re: One fooked up society

Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:44 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Just watched two programmes on Planner and to be fair i don't know which is the worst side of our society.
One was The Valleys and the other was Ross Kemp extreme world Glasgow.
The Latter was shocking to see on our own shores. Poverty on a scale that is worse than what you see in some parts of Africa but we as a Nation give Foreign aid to the tune of around 16 billion every year, when you have a guy pulling off his own toes,and at only 46 years old is expected to live no longer than a year :o Squaddies returning from action and cannot cope with what they have seen or done. Surely we need to sort our own out before we try and sort others out.

Then it was the Valleys wow !! A bunch of degenerates to say the least, and what the programme "the Bouncers" did for Newport this programme will destroy the very foundations of the Valleys and what it stands for. They all trash the very Towns they come from so i cant see them being welcome back any time soon. But hey will watch again as i spent the whole time shaking my head and thinking what complete tossers, but its trash TV at its best watching our society implode. The most normal person on there was the Gay bloke and he was abnormal :lol: :lol:

Sometimes i wonder what is in store for our Kids and grand Kids :o :o

Agreed, our society is going downhill fast. Difference here is, the top example didn't choose their state, the bottom example did and that's what is really concerning!

Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:55 pm

nukes those kids on that show should be slapped! .... thank god i live in tredegar and not over your way! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:57 pm

Its a not so well known fact but what we give in foreign aid comes back through trade a few times over.

Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:24 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:Its a not so well known fact but what we give in foreign aid comes back through trade a few times over.

Yes but who gains from it?

Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:41 pm

AHERNE wrote:nukes those kids on that show should be slapped! .... thank god i live in tredegar and not over your way! :lol: :lol: :lol:

There's a buffoon from tred on that show :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:46 pm

AHERNE wrote:nukes those kids on that show should be slapped! .... thank god i live in tredegar and not over your way! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: