Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Are you wrexham in disguise?

Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:55 am

Anyone remember when we used to play wrexham years ago and they used to chant Wrexham , Wrexham ,Wrexham
And we used to sing back wrexham wrexham wrexham in squeky voices?? They hated it..
Well when another team starts singing the now boring are you wrexham in disguise maybe we should sing the squeky wrexham wrexham wrexham back at them to shut them up like we do with sheep sheep shaggers? :D

Re: Are you wrexham in disguise?

Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:58 pm

jinks-rct wrote:Anyone remember when we used to play wrexham years ago and they used to chant Wrexham , Wrexham ,Wrexham
And we used to sing back wrexham wrexham wrexham in squeky voices?? They hated it..
Well when another team starts singing the now boring are you wrexham in disguise maybe we should sing the squeky wrexham wrexham wrexham back at them to shut them up like we do with sheep sheep shaggers? :D

Guess not then :oops: :lol:

Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:02 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:Anyone remember when we used to play wrexham years ago and they used to chant Wrexham , Wrexham ,Wrexham

I don't think it will work, simply because lots of us don't want to glorify ourselves as a fake Wrexham. I certainly don't anyway.

Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:21 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

I don't think it will work, simply because lots of us don't want to glorify ourselves as a fake Wrexham. I certainly don't anyway.

Neither do i but i thought it maybe better than us all just sitting there like pumpkins taking it :D

Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:37 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

Neither do i but i thought it maybe better than us all just sitting there like pumpkins taking it :D

To be honest I can't help but agree and sing along with them. I have supported City for 24 years, even during the Hibbert days I was still proud to support my local club, no matter how crap we were. But this season is the first time I have ever been embarassed to be a Cardiff fan. Opposing fans will continue to take the mick out of us and why not? They have every right to. :(

Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:08 pm

What ever the colour i'd never join another teams fans singing against my own :? :?

Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:28 am

It makes me chuckle the wrexham im disguise one and we got to just take it on the chin.