Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

List for Santa

Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:59 am

Dear Santa.................i want the following criteria for our next Manager......a Manager who knows his best 11 players,a Manager who's first instinct is to win a match,a Manager who knows how to use his substitutes better,a Manager who knows how to match his formation to whatever team he plays against,a Manager who doesn't think bringing back 11 players to defend a corner kick is a good tactical ploy,a Manager who doesn't have favorites,consistently selecting them whether they are in form or not,and a Manager i can understand when he opens his mouth,ouch i know that last one is a bit below the sporran...but most of all Santa i want us to beat Blackpool on Saturday

Re: List for Santa

Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:06 am

:D

Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:24 am

make sure you address you letter to the North Pole.. he'll get it then!!

Father Christmas has two addresses, Edinburgh and the North Pole. Letters addressed to 'TOYLAND' or 'SNOWLAND' go to Edinburgh, but letters addressed to 'THE NORTH POLE' have to be sent there because there really is such a place!

Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:34 am

Don't ask for much do you? Give him some slack about finding his best 11, he's nearly in the same boat as last season with all the new players!