Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Pricing - just found out we can make it.

Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:20 am

I'm going to call later to book, as I can make Saturday with the family. I don't get to go much due to commitments with my kids in the weekends. However they are all buzzing about going, buy am I going to be stung ?

It doesn't work in y eyes. Today I will pay as we all want to be there, but if I pay over hat I consider to be reasonable then I will reconsider next time, or will not be able to bring the kids. Personally I don't see the point in it!!

Re: Pricing - just found out we can make it.

Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:22 am

Western Blue wrote:I'm going to call later to book, as I can make Saturday with the family. I don't get to go much due to commitments with my kids in the weekends. However they are all buzzing about going, buy am I going to be stung ?

It doesn't work in y eyes. Today I will pay as we all want to be there, but if I pay over hat I consider to be reasonable then I will reconsider next time, or will not be able to bring the kids. Personally I don't see the point in it!!

Ask to go in the family overflow area, its in the corner between the canton and ninian stand. the should charge you family prices

Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:47 am

Nice one, will give that a go!!!

Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:21 am

Western Blue wrote:Nice one, will give that a go!!!

My brother has been doing this for the last 2 seasons, because the family stand is alway sold out..

Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:54 am

Why should they charge family prices in the corner between the Canton and the Ninian ? I sit there and if my mates come to a game they have to pay full price so why should someone pay less to bring a child with them than it does an adult on their own ? Doesnt seem fair to me. The club should sort out the Family Stand.

Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:13 am

miskinblue wrote:Why should they charge family prices in the corner between the Canton and the Ninian ? I sit there and if my mates come to a game they have to pay full price so why should someone pay less to bring a child with them than it does an adult on their own ? Doesnt seem fair to me. The club should sort out the Family Stand.

Its called the family overflow area, they have been doing it for few seasons, they normally use the corner between the canton & ninian stand but also sometimes use the part of the away end, my brother went to loads of games last season using the family over flow, he was put in the away end for the Peterborough game, as Petertborought only had 150 fans

Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:50 pm

Just got them. Was room in the family stand and cost £50 for five of us. Very happy and apologies for the rant, pricing has worked for me !!!

Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:50 pm

Western Blue wrote:Just got them. Was room in the family stand and cost £50 for five of us. Very happy and apologies for the rant, pricing has worked for me !!!

That's very good value, this close to the game.

Supposed to be sunny in the capital tomorrow.

Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:22 pm

Just paid £25 for B'pool in the Canton. Same as always lol :ayatollah: