Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I've got myself a dose of Man Flu

Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:35 pm

Drug myself up quick otherwise Saturday will be a no go :shock:

Re: I've got myself a dose of Man Flu

Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:37 pm

Just got over mine lol. I always eat a few lemons, works a treat :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:37 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Drug myself up quick otherwise Saturday will be a no go :shock:

Join the club, blocked nose, high temp, weak as f**k, and been sick the last two days :( its going about i know that. I blame immigration for it myself like :lol:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:55 pm

pussy's :D

Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:15 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:pussy's :D

Wouldnt mind one to stroke baz them times are few and far between these days :oops: :lol:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:37 pm

Yeah I got that ATM,

In between nightshifts, four hrs sleep!!! And workmen are using a sealant on the floor at work cos of refurbishment and it feckin gets right down your throat :(

Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:51 pm

the dreaded manmonia :shock: :sad6:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:49 pm

you guys havny had f**k all until you have had bubonic manflu, like i did last week :cry:

Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:56 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:you guys havny had f**k all until you have had bubonic manflu, like i did last week :cry:

Get a grip you f*cking pissflap!!

Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:30 am

milly44 wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:you guys havny had f**k all until you have had bubonic manflu, like i did last week :cry:

:lol: I was trying to explain to the missis how bad it was but why do women not understand us men have it five times as bad as them, i fail to see why they do not get this :lol:

Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:39 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
milly44 wrote:

:lol: I was trying to explain to the missis how bad it was but why do women not understand us men have it five times as bad as them, i fail to see why they do not get this :lol:
its in their jeans :D

Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:37 pm

Fill yourself with berroca. In cold water and in hot water. Really helps as it will flood you with vitamin c which helps you get over it.

Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:48 pm

maccydee wrote:Fill yourself with berroca. In cold water and in hot water. Really helps as it will flood you with vitamin c which helps you get over it.
i prefer to maon and heve her to slave over me ;)

Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:49 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
maccydee wrote:Fill yourself with berroca. In cold water and in hot water. Really helps as it will flood you with vitamin c which helps you get over it.

Perv

Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:51 pm

milly44 wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

Perv
oh yes nathan :D

Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:07 am

Mines on the way out after 5days, i've coughed that much its like ive been smashed with a bat along the ribs over and over :?