A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHO IS DAI SHARKEY?

Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:22 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mie1DDjpXz8&feature=plcp

A piece taken from my latest documentary :ayatollah:

No more/Dai Sharkey - http://youtu.be/O2_d9v4DlpI

Re: WHO IS DAI SHARKEY?

Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:15 pm

:lol: Is it going to be a documentary in the style of say "The Office"? Or, have you filmed a guy with schizophrenia, and as he is talking about his condition, his hopes and dreams, you've warped and twisted his face?

Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:21 pm

Fergel's brother? ;)

Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:25 pm

scotsjack wrote::lol: Is it going to be a documentary in the style of say "The Office"? Or, have you filmed a guy with schizophrenia, and as he is talking about his condition, his hopes and dreams, you've warped and twisted his face?

:lol: This was something we messed around with and both found very funny,the documentary is a serious one but he asked me to put this online,his decision not mine.He may be schizophrenic but he does have a sense of humor maybe you should try and get one. ;)

Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:18 pm

dazzyt wrote:
scotsjack wrote::lol: Is it going to be a documentary in the style of say "The Office"? Or, have you filmed a guy with schizophrenia, and as he is talking about his condition, his hopes and dreams, you've warped and twisted his face?

:lol: This was something we messed around with and both found very funny,the documentary is a serious one but he asked me to put this online,his decision not mine.He may be schizophrenic but he does have a sense of humor maybe you should try and get one. ;)

Only messing. Would I have seen this guy playing gigs in Swansea? Looks familiar? If it's who I'm thinking of, I seem to remember him being very good in all honesty.

Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:39 pm

.....or is it what Roy Scheider says to Jaws at the end of the Japanese version of the film?

Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:15 pm

scotsjack wrote:
dazzyt wrote:

Only messing. Would I have seen this guy playing gigs in Swansea? Looks familiar? If it's who I'm thinking of, I seem to remember him being very good in all honesty.

....................................................................................................................................................
You would have seen him down west he gigs tirelessly and his new album is very good and worth purchasing when it's available for download.

Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:53 pm

dazzyt wrote:
scotsjack wrote:
dazzyt wrote:

....................................................................................................................................................
You would have seen him down west he gigs tirelessly and his new album is very good and worth purchasing when it's available for download.

I'll keep an eye out for it...