Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

fifa 13

Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:09 am

so who getting sterling from liverpool on loan then and what team people going play on career mode then.

Re: fifa 13

Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:23 am

I'll probably start two career modes. One with Cardiff and then one with a random League Two team for a proper challenge. I love exploring the foreign market though so no idea which players I'll get. :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:09 am

in fifa 12 i was able to get thiago on loan from barac , might give that ago. but with the new system i don't think its going be possible.

sterling and wilson from liverpool could be decent loans :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:36 am

yeah i be going cardiff trying to get sterling on loan i might have a look at will keane he was good on fifa12 not sure if he still with man utd tho?

Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:37 am

I am going Dortmund and using the financial takeover option from the store to get a funds boost at the beginning and then signing Falcao.

Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:40 am

i cant wait to go on ut even tho there loads of cheats on it how can you get gold team best players in one day i like to build up my team instead of cheating.

Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:04 am

JBCCFC1927 wrote:I am going Dortmund and using the financial takeover option from the store to get a funds boost at the beginning and then signing Falcao.

does it come with any re-branding ?

Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:18 am

Shall look to sign Liverpool's Suso and Man City's Scapuzzi, both on loan.

Will also need a better left back.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:57 am

Why when you can afford to buy him! Its either 1.5 or 2.5 million and 6K pw! :ayatollah: i also got nesta for 100k

Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:03 pm

wont nesta be slow tho

Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:44 pm

already bought the whole Cardiff team on Ultimate Team 13, cost me around £3k and it got 96 chem :ayatollah: good at getting bargains me :D

Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:11 pm

Here my ultimate team already;)

Image :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:36 pm

I've always signed Richmond Boakye in the past. Quality striker, bags of pace and an eye for goal (wish we could get him in real life!!). Will try to see if he's available in 13, though I have to wait an extra 2 weeks to get mine :(

Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:54 pm

how the hell you get so much coins allready only been out a day and whole sqaud thats quick u gt any tips let me know love to hear them.

Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:06 pm

cityinmyblood wrote:how the hell you get so much coins allready only been out a day and whole sqaud thats quick u gt any tips let me know love to hear them.

Used the web app mate, went live last week, havent recived the game yet:/ :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:27 pm

i dont get game untill tomorrow cant wait i try use it my account locked for some reason i sort it out tomorrow u got good team there

Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:16 pm

Im currently typing and ringing the shit out of my mother to tell me my card details as she has taken it from me to put money in my bank because HSBC shuts at 3:00p-3:30pm.. stressed.

Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:23 pm

Haven't even started trading yet and have 3,500 coins. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Marchena, Sakho, Hoolahan, Petric and Jelavic. :D

I'll give you the best tip.

Decide on a formation early on and stick with it.
Decide on a trend such as club, league or nationality or in such cases cross a club and country that have a lot of players of that nation.

i.e. United = Smalling, Jones, Scholes, Carrick, you get the point so if you threw in Kyle Walker with the right formation and position he would be fine as he would chemistry wise be linked because he's English.

When you trade BUY THE PLAYER ALREADY WITH THAT FORMATION.

Otherwise you will be spending loads to buy formation cards to get them to suit your style for chemistry. Don't buy a player if he is not the right formation. Make sure every player is in the right position to suit the formation, make sure every player has the right formation including the manager and you'll have a very strong squad.

Go with a 4-1-2-1-2 formation or 4-2-3-1 as I find they are the best balanced for defending attacking wise. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I love making money on UT. I have for years now built teams up and sold them on eBay for decent profits. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:47 pm

thanks for the tip looks good team i get fifa13 tomorrow and i try build team i need loads luckb tho

Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:05 pm

harty10 wrote:Here my ultimate team already;)

You have been busy, its been out on the pc application for a few days, giving users free packs but so far had some poor cards

Going down t asda later to get it

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:09 pm

ronnieconradsflatcap wrote:
harty10 wrote:Here my ultimate team already;)

You have been busy, its been out on the pc application for a few days, giving users free packs but so far had some poor cards

Going down t asda later to get it

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

isit it pre order only at asda or free for all?

Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:48 pm

its free for all at asda and blockbuster at midnight

Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:01 pm

I go cardiff city but put us into league 2 instead. semi challenging, hardest bit is holding on to your players

Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:04 pm

Anyone know how much it is in tesco/asda?

Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:09 pm

The Douce wrote:Anyone know how much it is in tesco/asda?

£46.47 (ultimate edition) in asda, think its the same in tesco!

Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:14 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:

I don't fucc around with that ultimate ish, is the regular version cheaper? otherwise i'll get it in sainsburys tomorrow for £34 odd

Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:31 pm

The Douce wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:

I don't fucc around with that ultimate ish, is the regular version cheaper? otherwise i'll get it in sainsburys tomorrow for £34 odd

Same here, I honestly don't understand why someone would pay £15 extra just to be able to start off with a better team. Part of the fun is building your team up, it's more of a challenge, more fun and more rewarding. I will be buying it tonight as it's my brothers birthday today, my brother is currently out having a few birthday drinks so when he comes home and I surprise him I can see myself staying up and having a few games with him. I have to be up for 6.30 for work as well, should have booked the day off! :lol:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:32 pm

Just signed Eliseu - 92 pace LM in my diamond formation for 4,500.

Got some pace in the team now. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:36 pm

Price list here: http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/fifa_ ... apest.html

Sainsbury's is the best deal at £34 but can you wait until tomorrow to get it from there? :lol:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:40 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Price list here: http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/fifa_ ... apest.html

Sainsbury's is the best deal at £34 but can you wait until tomorrow to get it from there? :lol:

I'm thinking about it, seeing as though i work part time in sainsburys too i could probably get discount :ayatollah:

aka ill end up going now and wasting 9 quid because i'm impatient :twisted: