Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Cardiff City get new sponsors '

Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:30 am

It was originally revealed on this forum about a month ago. :ayatollah:

" Fast-growing solicitors NewLaw sponsor Cardiff FC grandstand "
by Sion Barry, Sep 26 2012

CARDIFF City FC has signed a major sponsorship deal with NewLaw Solicitors.

Headquartered in Cardiff, the fast-growing NewLaw has signed the one-year agreement to become the football club’s Grandstand sponsor.

Nic Heslop, commercial manager at Cardiff City FC, said: “NewLaw is a young and ambitious company with a fresh approach and strong growth plans for its future.

“NewLaw is a major employer in the local area, is ranked in the UK’s top 10 personal injury law firms and in the Fast Growth 50 and so we are delighted to be working so closely with them.”

Helen Molyneux, chief executive of NewLaw, said: “We are extremely excited to have become the first Grandstand sponsors for Cardiff City. NewLaw shares the same values as the club, being a growing business that has a strong reputation across the UK.

Read More http://www.walesonline.co.uk/business-i ... z27eXnGze7

Re: ' Cardiff City get new sponsors '

Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:51 am

they left that abit late to annouce :lol:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:49 am

Forever Blue wrote:It was originally revealed on this forum about a month ago. :ayatollah:

" Fast-growing solicitors NewLaw sponsor Cardiff FC grandstand "
by Sion Barry, Sep 26 2012

CARDIFF City FC has signed a major sponsorship deal with NewLaw Solicitors.

Headquartered in Cardiff, the fast-growing NewLaw has signed the one-year agreement to become the football club’s Grandstand sponsor.

Nic Heslop, commercial manager at Cardiff City FC, said: “NewLaw is a young and ambitious company with a fresh approach and strong growth plans for its future.

“NewLaw is a major employer in the local area, is ranked in the UK’s top 10 personal injury law firms and in the Fast Growth 50 and so we are delighted to be working so closely with them.”

Helen Molyneux, chief executive of NewLaw, said: “We are extremely excited to have become the first Grandstand sponsors for Cardiff City. NewLaw shares the same values as the club, being a growing business that has a strong reputation across the UK.

Read More http://www.walesonline.co.uk/business-i ... z27eXnGze7

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:58 am

' is ranked in the UK’s top 10 personal injury law firms'

so this is the sort of business that is prospering, very sad.

got a bruise from a car crash? claim £1000's. tripped on a crack in the pavement? sue the council.

f**k them all i say :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:07 pm

Awful name

Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:37 pm

Honest Fan = ignorant fan.

Cardiff firm putting money into the club, and all you can do is slag them off? Jack alert. :roll:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:08 pm

Hate these type of companies , blame / claim culture

Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:13 pm

BorderBlue wrote:Honest Fan = ignorant fan.

Cardiff firm putting money into the club, and all you can do is slag them off? Jack alert. :roll:

ahh ok, so that makes dibstours one too :D

i just think the whole ambulance chasing thing which these firms perpetuate, disgusting.

dont get me wrong i'm pleased the club gets a few quid from this but i hate these firms with a passion. they cost us all in massive car insurance premiums for a start.

Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:34 pm

Hate these type of companies too. Sue the council after a trip - that's taxpayers' money they're taking.

Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:49 pm

Halifax93 wrote:Hate these type of companies too. Sue the council after a trip - that's taxpayers' money they're taking.

burn that jack :D

but hey 'they are putting money into the club' so everythings hunky dory :occasion5:

Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:59 pm

there should be a reputation/thanks system on this site..

So many times i've wanted to rep up.

Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:11 pm

honest fan wrote:
Halifax93 wrote:Hate these type of companies too. Sue the council after a trip - that's taxpayers' money they're taking.

burn that jack :D

but hey 'they are putting money into the club' so everythings hunky dory :occasion5:

Hmm,

Makes you wonder what company we are keeping these days. Just got a feeling it is going to get more embarrassing.