Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Weekend in Blackpool Last week of the Illuminations

Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:41 pm

What better way to travel to watch the Bolton game then a short jaunt from Blackpool on the last week of the Illuminations! 5.20 kick off means you can be back in Blackpool by 8.30 after the game to enjoy the thrills in Blackpool :D

Leaving early on the Friday morning you will be in the tower lounge early afternoon after checking into a three star hotel behind the tower lounge on Albert Road! (all the rooms got En suites ) :lol: :lol: :lol: £110 pays for two nights bed breakfast, and coach travel, we will see if its easier to go by train to Bolton as the station is outside the ground and is only £8 return if not we will take the coach.

Lads why not bring the mistress? or at these quality prices you could bring the missus instead! Early Christmas present :D

Please ring, text, message me on facebook, or "whats app" me on 07814 779441

Re: Weekend in Blackpool Last week of the Illuminations

Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:02 pm

Bit on the pricey side that Vince knowing the price of the b&b's :o

Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:07 pm

BOWMAN wrote:Bit on the pricey side that Vince knowing the price of the b&b's :o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:16 pm

BOWMAN wrote:Bit on the pricey side that Vince knowing the price of the b&b's :o

knew i should have charged you lot more :shock: but then again aint got the price for the coach :lol:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:18 pm

Marc wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

True Marc :lol: works out about £60 coach fare as there are no classy hotels in Blackpool are there :lol:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:21 pm

saddam wrote:

knew i should have charged you lot more :shock: but then again aint got the price for the coach :lol:

Behave Darren i'm watching you. Maybe you should pm Vince the name of the hotel we have booked for January....Then again maybe not knowing what you have sorted us :shock: :lol:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:25 pm

BOWMAN wrote:
saddam wrote:

Behave Darren i'm watching you. Maybe you should pm Vince the name of the hotel we have booked for January....Then again maybe not knowing what you have sorted us :shock: :lol:

after the last 5 pay up on saturday i will be sorting it all out 8-) will get onto the price for the coach now so you all know how much is required before expenses (beer ;) :lol: )

Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:30 pm

If they dont pay saturday mate tell them they are out.You have given them long enough to pay up pal :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:32 pm

BOWMAN wrote:If they dont pay saturday mate tell them they are out.You have given them long enough to pay up pal :ayatollah:

it is big chris+2mates and Mikey and dane all agreed saturday on the way to palace to come and i told them i need money this weekend, so its last orders this weekend :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:37 pm

saddam wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:If they dont pay saturday mate tell them they are out.You have given them long enough to pay up pal :ayatollah:

it is big chris+2mates and Mikey and dane all agreed saturday on the way to palace to come and i told them i need money this weekend, so its last orders this weekend :ayatollah:

Who's big Chris mate :?: :?: Is it Mad Chris the bombs mate :lol:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:39 pm

Saddam had the deposits a few days before he went on his 5 star spa treatment in Pendine Sands...HHHmmmmmmmmm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:40 pm

BOWMAN wrote:
saddam wrote:

thats the 1 :lol: :lol: :lol: dont know who his 2 mates are but i reckon they gonna be in a triple room altogether ;)

Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:40 pm

saddam wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:
saddam wrote:

thats the 1 :lol: :lol: :lol: dont know who his 2 mates are but i reckon they gonna be in a triple room altogether ;)

:lol: :lol: Definately mate :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:41 pm

Marc wrote:Saddam had the deposits a few days before he went on his 5 star spa treatment in Pendine Sands...HHHmmmmmmmmm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HHHmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:42 pm

Marc wrote:Saddam had the deposits a few days before he went on his 5 star spa treatment in Pendine Sands...HHHmmmmmmmmm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:o i know ;) 8-) :lol: and after these pay up on the weekend i will have over 500 quid to book myself a late deal away for a week :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:44 pm

saddam wrote:

:o i know ;) 8-) :lol: and after these pay up on the weekend i will have over 500 quid to book myself a late deal away for a week :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Make sure you book the right names this time ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:18 pm

If we were doing a trip in January I would expect to pay half of that there is nothing open should be able to get a B&B for a tenner a night at that time of the year, i did a few years back in early February! Although I have been told when we play Blackpool in january it is the pigeon fanciers weekend Enjoy!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:55 am

vince.alm wrote:If we were doing a trip in January I would expect to pay half of that there is nothing open should be able to get a B&B for a tenner a night at that time of the year, i did a few years back in early February! Although I have been told when we play Blackpool in january it is the pigeon fanciers weekend Enjoy!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

it is the pidgeon weekend the same time we play up there, having rung a quite a few places the cheapest average price is about 20 quid per person per night thats if they aint already booked with bird lovers :o
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: