Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BEACH BOYS ALBERT HALL TOMORROW

Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:27 pm

Showing my age, but off to see them tomorrow and excited as f**k, never been top the Albert Hall, so that alone got me bouncing, but the legends that are the Beach Boys is another.

And here's some ammo for the conspiracy theorists out there, me and the good lady are staying the night in a posh hotel we booked off Late Rooms .com, it's in Bayswater and walking distance to the show, and realised later it's owned by Vincent Tan, well by his company the Berraya group.

We'll both have our Malaysians City shirts on and fingers crossed for a free upgrade, Gwyn Davies #@ freebies . brown envelopes, payroll .com ;)

Re: BEACH BOYS ALBERT HALL TOMORROW

Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:57 pm

So there'll be at least 5 bluebirds there tomorrow :ayatollah:

kidwellybluebird is making the long trek up to join me and the wife!

The RAH is a fantastic venue, one of my favourites in London along with the Hammersmith Apollo. It's going to be a good one tomorrow I think.

Enjoy the show.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:58 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Showing my age, but off to see them tomorrow and excited as f**k, never been top the Albert Hall, so that alone got me bouncing, but the legends that are the Beach Boys is another.

And here's some ammo for the conspiracy theorists out there, me and the good lady are staying the night in a posh hotel we booked off Late Rooms .com, it's in Bayswater and walking distance to the show, and realised later it's owned by Vincent Tan, well by his company the Berraya group.

We'll both have our Malaysians City shirts on and fingers crossed for a free upgrade, Gwyn Davies #@ freebies . brown envelopes, payroll .com ;)

:lol:

Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:23 pm

Watched the Beach Boys on Jools Holland last night and wouldn't have minded seeing them live myself!

Was at the Albert Hall a few weeks ago to see Laura Pausini, who was superb!

You'll love the venue and the entertainment I suspect, but you may not like the price of the drinks at the RAH, not unless somebody genuinely leaves a brown envelope for your collection! ;) :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:30 am

Played there in 1974 and 1975 Great venue 11000 people.

Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:44 am

Just about to leave West Wales for the concert tonight, but on my way back will be stopping at Cardiff for the Blackpool game :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:03 pm

How many are left from the original line up is it 2 or 3 now ?. Some great songs mind they produced classics. :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:58 pm

Great band.Would love to see them.I must get my arse into gear and do it.